What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Happy MEel

First Grade
Will Penisini signs contract upgrade

Parramatta Eels outside back Will Penisini has today signed an upgraded contract with the Club to ensure he is part of the NRL Top 30 squad for the 2021 and 2022 seasons.

The 18-year-old joined the Club in 2016 playing in the U14s development team.

He played his junior football with the Rouse Hill Rhinos and has played in the the Eels’ Harold Matthews and SG Ball teams.

The outside back has also represented NSW in the U16s and U18s State of Origin representative games.

Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark O'Neill said, "Will is an exciting young prospect who has progressed through our elite pathways program at the Eels.

"Will is a well balanced individual who is not only a great cultural fit, but has trained very well in the pre-season and deserves this opportunity.

“Will’s inclusion will no doubt inspire many of our young talented players within our Pathways to strive for similar opportunities.

"We look forward to watching and supporting Will’s continual development both on and off the field in the coming years,” O’Neill said.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...5FEiNDlU8qkGi4H15iPWMwQ-uy-kpqWcdAawgxHemC9rQ

Eelogical

Referee
At my Parent's house in Wakeley. A heap of the kids in Albany Close all came over to watch it, including a few woggy Bulldogs fans.
I was at home in Oakhurst. I had some friends over for the game. I cooked some snags on the barbie then we proceeded to consume a lot of beers during the afternoon to celebrate the win. Now I drink them to forget.

chiefy1

Juniors

Wow, what a bunch of legends. Ray Price an absolute warrior, and the crow risking his eyesight to play his final game.
Sterlo summed it up at the end. The current team won't know what hit them if the win that cup, and Parramatta would be celebrating for weeks, if not months

Latest posts