What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Pennies v Storm will be interesting. Both missing Cleary and Papenhuyzen respectively, makes for a good game. Pennies by 10.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Over the game already.
That no try decision pre half time was bollocks - Penrith Edwards was never going to get to the player scoring - the game is on life support.
Panthers fans are booing hard at half time - I assume they haven’t had enough of a leg up from the ref.
Time for bed...too old for this

Quigs

Immortal
Top game.

See there is a bit of a difference there. Those blokes put their bodies on the line. No questions asked.

Look at the 2nd half fullback when Hughes did the chip over the top and he (the fully) just went 110% for the rolling pill knowing he was bound to get crashed.

Hark back to just last year when our highly paid Hammy was playing fullback for us and the times he 'sort of' expected other blokes to do that type of a thing.

Yes there is a big difference.

Over the game already.
That no try decision pre half time was bollocks - Penrith Edwards was never going to get to the player scoring - the game is on life support.
Panthers fans are booing hard at half time - I assume they haven’t had enough of a leg up from the ref.
Time for bed...too old for this
You missed out. What a cracker of a game.
Oh and Bromwich was off side and ran into Edwards, penalty every day if the week.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Best game I've seen in ages. Some of those bench forwards for the Panthers are f**king great. Can we join the chase for Burton please?

coolumsharkie

Referee
How was Bellamy in that last minute, gotta love/hate the guy. He reminds me of someone else watching the Sharkies from his den most games.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Best game I've seen in ages. Some of those bench forwards for the Panthers are f**king great. Can we join the chase for Burton please?

Unfortunately has already signed and sealed for 2022 with the Dogs.

but what a match that was, absolutely brilliant. So so so good seeing Melbourne lose. They’re disgusting

Top game.

See there is a bit of a difference there. Those blokes put their bodies on the line. No questions asked.

Look at the 2nd half fullback when Hughes did the chip over the top and he (the fully) just went 110% for the rolling pill knowing he was bound to get crashed.

Hark back to just last year when our highly paid Hammy was playing fullback for us and the times he 'sort of' expected other blokes to do that type of a thing.

Yes there is a big difference.
And our current halfback attempted dive on ball just before halftime vs raiders

Latest posts