What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Quigs

Immortal
Geeze I'd hate to be Bellyaches dog at home. Imagine what would be install for the K9 everytime the Master comes home from work.

It wouldn't be a smacko and a pat on the head for sure.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You missed out. What a cracker of a game.
Oh and Bromwich was off side and ran into Edwards, penalty every day if the week.
Sounds like I missed out - I must be jaded or the last 12 months have taken its toll on me. To enjoy an extra hour or so sleep, than watch the footy is a sign the game has past me by...Or I just don’t give two figs anymore.
5 years since the GF win and I’m still in the wilderness of a semi retired shark.
Is it okay to blame Chad?

Roosters are extremely rattled, Rabbitohs are all over them in both attack and defence.
Punching someone in the back of the head while he is tackled on the ground is one very weak act.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Roosters are extremely rattled, Rabbitohs are all over them in both attack and defence.
Punching someone in the back of the head while he is tackled on the ground is one very weak act.

I thought punching was an automatic send off. Must not be. It was Klein though.

Robbo is gonna kill that kid. Did you see press conference. Measured but quite critical of the act

I thought punching was an automatic send off. Must not be. It was Klein though.

Robbo is gonna kill that kid. Did you see press conference. Measured but quite critical of the act
I thought it was a send off as well.
I just watched the presser, he is one intelligent mofo that Robbo. I love listening to his take on Rugby League in general, always teaching in whatever he says.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Keary eh, only just found out, I watched the first game and the 2nd one I watched from behind a schooner glass. Anyways, how quickly things can change. Roosters Cup favorites to also rans in 80 minutes.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Keary eh, only just found out, I watched the first game and the 2nd one I watched from behind a schooner glass. Anyways, how quickly things can change. Roosters Cup favorites to also rans in 80 minutes.

I despise that club and everything to do with it so f**k em. If it’s an ACL for Keary I can’t see them winning it, but I do feel for Keary.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Roosters will figure some way to get over, around or under the loss of Keary - they always do. NRL will help find a way

snout

First Grade
Rorters cannot win it without keary.
Even when they had cronk keary was the man.

Might as well forfeit the rest of their games.

Rorters cannot win it without keary.
Even when they had cronk keary was the man.

Might as well forfeit the rest of their games.
They will still make the 8, they are still under cap, they could make mid season purchase or don't be surprised if the go with
Fback the 17 year old.
5/8 Teddy.
Hb Walker