What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

Jane Murray

Bench
It's all about getting attention Jane and you just obliged. Any attention will do. He'll do a few weeks of Mr Nice guy followed by his vile, abusive rants. He's about to enter the "playing the victim" phase. Rinse and repeat.

It should be blocked.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That was mine & it was would, not should.

Show me one post from anyone condoning what May did. I'll save you the effort of looking, because you wont find one.

None of us pick the side. What you are suggesting is we all abandon supporting our club because one bloke f**ked up. You do realise your stance on this is f**king ludicrous?

I'm one of your staunchest supporters on this forum, but when it comes to this particular issue, you are off your chops.

I like what this poster has written on this issue. What May did was horrible. If this women chooses to now take civil action for damages. That is her right.

May has had his day in court where punishment was brought down. May has served his time.

soc123_au

Staff member
Well I’ve kept to the thread as requested Socky.

It wasn’t very nice of you to post that unkind thing before. If it was anyone else, except maybe Frog or Killer I would have reported it.

If he’s selected in Women in League round, then I really don’t think the club is worthy to support.
Your club has & has had it's share of deadshits & you continue to support them. Who is worse off, the chick in Tyrones movie, or the person Craig Field murdered? Not to mention germs like Packer & Hoppa.

WestyLife

First Grade
Cheers for the lecture. Now how about the others who respond?

Yes of course I am. To you anyway.

Thanks. Not to Luke, everything is my fault according to him.

It's not a lecture. You keep complaining about it and have the tools to not see it anymore. You are directly encouraging him by responding. Do as you want I don't see his comments so I don't care.

Jane Murray

Bench
It's not a lecture. You keep complaining about it and have the tools to not see it anymore. You are directly encouraging him by responding. Do as you want I don't see his comments so I don't care.
Good point. I shall put him, her, on ignore.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Really? Laughing @ Luke

You can laugh all you like, but the Tyrone May thread is there because you keep bringing up the past and feeding the trolls.

We will need a Naden one next, given you also can’t help but make your “Honest Opinion” known every time his name is mentioned

Jane Murray

Bench
You can laugh all you like, but the Tyrone May thread is there because you keep bringing up the past and feeding the trolls.

We will need a Naden one next, given you also can’t help but make your “Honest Opinion” known every time his name is mentioned
Yawn.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Really? Laughing @ Luke

Jane Murray

Bench

In case you have missed it, I actually proved you wrong. Betscat supported me with his experience. Yeah okay, everything is my fault, and you know the thoughts of others. :cool:;):)

Your club has & has had it's share of deadshits & you continue to support them. Who is worse off, the chick in Tyrones movie, or the person Craig Field murdered? Not to mention germs like Packer & Hoppa.

Craig field didn’t murder anyone and you are probably defaming him, so you’d best edit this.

The “ chick” in tyrones movie, you should be more respectful in your language.

She’s a victim of a sex crime Socky, I’m sure you agree old mate. A bit forgetful of you, no doubt accidental.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Craig field didn’t murder anyone and you are probably defaming him, so you’d best edit this.

The “ chick” in tyrones movie, you should be more respectful in your language.

She’s a victim of a sex crime Socky, I’m sure you agree old mate. A bit forgetful of you, no doubt accidental.
Murder, Manslaughter, I reckon it doesn't make much difference to the dead bloke or his family.

I didn't use the word chick in a derogatory way. No different in my intent as referring to Field's victim as a bloke.

In any case I'm done with this conversation now. It's been done to death. I hope the ladies involved and all other victims of crime for that matter can get past what has happened to them & live happy lives.