What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sharks

Munky

Coach
No patience in attack at all the last few weeks.

Play through the middle a few tackles.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I haven't watched us much in the last two years, but we seem somewhat labored in attack a lot of the time in the opposition 20. Our defence is exceptional however. Us vs Storm is going to be the best defence vs. the best attack.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Defence wins that 9/10

Let's hope! I mean, our attack is certainly not bad, by a long shot, but it just lacks certain fluidity. Luckily, our defensive pressure and ability to march it up the field through the forwards and To'o give us plenty of shots at it. Us vs. Storm in a grand final rematch will be a hell of a game.

kinghippo

Juniors
Fantastic effort tonight.
Very disciplined and ruthless.
The repeat sets were a big factor and really shut cronulla out of the game.
Cleary just keeps getting better, Crichton starting to show why he is on the big bucks and the Fish flexs as the best prop in the game.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Great performance, I couldn’t name our best or our worst player tonight, everyone just did their job.

Critter looks so good on the right with Charlie, IMO, that’s our best starting 13.

Great crowd and atmosphere as well, love it, no shit, just good honest cheering, loved it.

Well done lads that was great to watch, I’m looking forward to the replay tomorrow.

GongPanther

Referee
Let's hope! I mean, our attack is certainly not bad, by a long shot, but it just lacks certain fluidity. Luckily, our defensive pressure and ability to march it up the field through the forwards and To'o give us plenty of shots at it. Us vs. Storm in a grand final rematch will be a hell of a game.
That fluidity will improve as the team matures. The important aspect this team has first and foremost is its defence.

Tonight we should have pumped them by 60, even 70. But those scorelines will come in time.

The most important point is that we keep improving so as to keep popping the veins in the foreheads of the haters in this site. That, I find the most satisfying.

Jane Murray

Bench
Great performance, I couldn’t name our best or our worst player tonight, everyone just did their job.

Critter looks so good on the right with Charlie, IMO, that’s our best starting 13.

Great crowd and atmosphere as well, love it, no shit, just good honest cheering, loved it.

Well done lads that was great to watch, I’m looking forward to the replay tomorrow.
Honest question, do you think that Burton will lose his spot next week?

Latest posts