What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parra v Manly GAME DAY THREAD at BankWest 23/5/21

T-Boon

Coach
We are a pretty good. But we have 5 ordinary backs around a good half back, fullback and dummy half. It is a bottom 8 backline truth be told.

Stevie

Bench
I predicted we would be shown up by a much smarter side. We just have grunt.
We play no footy and have one attacking move and it's getting very old already. f**k me. The sweep to the left hey. f**kn putrid attack and we do not look like finding space. Even with 12 men we found nothing while they opened us up multiple times.
As I have said before. Fergo is way past it. Garbage

FFS Nostradamus you’ve highlighted twice in two posts “as I predicted”… many people were concerned about Blake and The Shrub defending next to each other but get your hand off it your ego is nauseating!

Stevie

Bench
I think if we lose this, we bring Marata back in and we are a much better team overnight.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So this half we have already had 2 stupid plays when getting on top, matterson strip / Mahoney off side

won’t win do that....

So stupid...

And now after Mahoney off side that poor effort .....

game is gone

Eelementary

Post Whore
Take a breath mate.... It's on the scoresheet, nothing to do with Fulton's passing...

It's on the board, but it shouldn't have been.

Ferguson was denied a fair try last week, but this gets given?

It's pretty obvious, given how the game has been officiated, that even if we were the better side (which we are clearly not), we were going to up against it...

Latest posts