What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

AJB1102

First Grade
Corey Parker back to help coach the broncos 6 months after getting the boot. I don't know what's worse, Kevvy asking or Parke accepting.

"Next year they'll have Mary" keeps ringing in my ears.

So that's Kevvy, Steve, Petero, Alf, Corey, Lockyer ... Great spine and a couple decent forwards. If only they had a coach.

84 Baby

Referee
Adam Pompey re-signs with the NZ Warriors until the end of 2023.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2021/05/20/pompey-signs-new-contract/
Please tell me his nickname is Up.
images

BLN2

Juniors
Hiku was pretty good for the Warriors, a lot of fans are a little hurt by him leaving. But we have a few guys coming through which would make Hiku the fall guy.

He has great skill for a centre, puts his winger away really nicely. But, injuries, age and more importantly, defence let's him down. I think he'll be a starter at the Cowboys, and bang for buck I think he's a decent signing.

Vee

First Grade
Hiku was pretty good for the Warriors, a lot of fans are a little hurt by him leaving. But we have a few guys coming through which would make Hiku the fall guy.

He has great skill for a centre, puts his winger away really nicely. But, injuries, age and more importantly, defence let's him down. I think he'll be a starter at the Cowboys, and bang for buck I think he's a decent signing.
He's capable of occasional outrageous brilliance mixed with significant periods of very ordinary.

Vee

First Grade
Not sure if this has been previously posted, WWOS reporting Cronulla have re-signed Toby Rudolph 2024 and Will Kennedy 2023. Can't post the link.