What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick your SOO 2021 Teams

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'll be watching a replay of the 91 origin series when it is being played. Does anyone give a shit anymore?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Teams in:
e2olmm4ucauqws4.jpg

We only lose Paulo for NSW, possibly Mahoney for QLD.
Fittler has no idea how to use Junior if last year is any indication. Probably a good opportunity for him to get a rest from "chasing the collision". Fittler will play Jnr 20 mins tops nothing surer.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Don't get Jake T at starting prop, name him at 13 if you're gonna start him, other wise not a bad squad.

Suitman

Post Whore
If they were looking after players, I would expect a bit more logic and tackling nous applied. Sending tacklers low will result in more concussions imo.

Yeh, it's tough. I've had many discussions with league fanatic mates and we can't sort of agree on which way the NRL need to approach this, yet we all agree that something needs to be done.
It's a shite place the NRL have placed themselves in tbh.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeh, it's tough. I've had many discussions with league fanatic mates and we can't sort of agree on which way the NRL need to approach this, yet we all agree that something needs to be done.
It's a shite place the NRL have placed themselves in tbh.
Agreed. I support doing everything we can to protect player welfare but the timing and nature of the crackdown has me suspicious.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was wondering If reed mahoney plays for QLD how long has it been since a parra player played for QLD while at parra. Because we haven't had to worry about it.

I believe its Daniel Wagon in 2001 was the last time and reed will be only the 7th player in 41 years to play for QLD while playing for parra at the time of selection.

84 Baby

Referee
I was wondering If reed mahoney plays for QLD how long has it been since a parra player played for QLD while at parra. Because we haven't had to worry about it.

I believe its Daniel Wagon in 2001 was the last time and reed will be only the 7th player in 41 years to play for QLD while playing for parra at the time of selection.
Who are the other 5?
Beetson, Lindner, Kelly, Larson and Marsh?