What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 13 vs Knights

lingard

Coach
I was asked about the reluctance for Marata to be played in the centres. I don’t necessarily disagree with you, I was just pointing out the reasoning behind it.

I’d be giving him up until the end of the Origin period. If he couldn’t replicate the successes of Marata in the early season, I would revert to him in preparation of the finals. The next three matches are very winnable and offer leeway for a return to fitness and form. Penrith would then be the test.

I’m not reading into the Manly game. He was gravely underdone and defending next to someone quite clearly not ready for the role. Last year is last year.

Fair enough. As much as I don't rate Waqa, it would be interesting to see how he goes with Drown instead of Arthur, and possibly without Fergo as well. But I very much like Marata as a centre - both in attack and defence - at least for this year.

yy_cheng

Coach
Maybe it's not the coach but our playmakerd

Drown usually goes himself and when he does pass it to matto he is already at the line with 2 to 3 defenders in front of him.

He plays percentages more. So if it's not a high chance of an offload, he takes the tackle

Gazzamatta

Coach
Maybe it's not the coach but our playmakerd

Drown usually goes himself and when he does pass it to matto he is already at the line with 2 to 3 defenders in front of him.

He plays percentages more. So if it's not a high chance of an offload, he takes the tackle
"Chase the collision"!

Latest posts