What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Thanks for your updates and commentary, George.

Wow, three Dragons' victories in the one round. I will celebrate any victory but three, that's special these days! Used to be par for the course in the old days.

What a difference it makes through the club getting some of the NRL players back. Not surprising that Clune and Sullivan would work wonders together. After all Clune has been used to doing it on his own in NSW Cup.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
@George Dragon just asking your opinion of Josh Carr, would he be worth a DS contract?

I see he came to us from the Jets, 23yrs old 196cm and 101kg. His stats each week are pretty good for a pt player.

George Dragon

Juniors
@George Dragon just asking your opinion of Josh Carr, would he be worth a DS contract?

I see he came to us from the Jets, 23yrs old 196cm and 101kg. His stats each week are pretty good for a pt player.

No
I think Coric Shereb and Muhleisen are in front of him for DP
With the change in rules he can be used from part time squad.

Who set him up? That was a good run from dummy half.

Slayer is right Barbuto