What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 13/6/21

84 Baby

Referee
Enjoy your day in Sunshine, cause you will choke in the Finals
Thank you again for your well wishes. If we are lucky enough to play finals this year you mean? I don’t have to tell you how hard it is to make the finals. Oh my god, how inconsiderate of me! Of course you and your club don’t know how hard it is to make finals.

Tigertail

Juniors
Thank you again for your well wishes. If we are lucky enough to play finals this year you mean? I don’t have to tell you how hard it is to make the finals. Oh my god, how inconsiderate of me! Of course you and your club don’t know how hard it is to make finals.
Well we actually do know how hard it is, and we also know how to win a Grand Final. As you would know we have a 100% record when we get into Grand Finals. I believe you have not won any grand finals since 1983. Every team is in it, to win, if you don't win, who really cares where you finish, though you do no want to come last. Which you guys have been very good at doing , in last 20 years you have won 3 wooden spoons, and we have none. So, Im guessing you were born in 84, you have never really witnessed a Grand Final win, though you have alot of experience with spoons

Noise

Coach
Well we actually do know how hard it is, and we also know how to win a Grand Final. As you would know we have a 100% record when we get into Grand Finals. I believe you have not won any grand finals since 1983. Every team is in it, to win, if you don't win, who really cares where you finish, though you do no want to come last. Which you guys have been very good at doing , in last 20 years you have won 3 wooden spoons, and we have none. So, Im guessing you were born in 84, you have never really witnessed a Grand Final win, though you have alot of experience with spoons
If you are going to rant on another teams forum at least get your facts right. We won in 86.

Do you think luke brooks will steer you to 9th place this year?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Enjoy your day in Sunshine, cause you will choke in the Finals
If we have to play Melbourne, Penrith or Souths again we will probably lose, but we're a good chance against anyone else. It's a shame we don't get to play the ninth place team in the finals. It would be nice to beat you a third time.

Tigertail

Juniors
The more games you win the higher you finish. We win heaps of games so we finish pretty high. It's awesome. Don't you enjoy it more when your team wins?
Spoken by team follower that cannot win Grand Finals, and is content with Wooden Spoons. What is it like winning the Spoon?

1986 actually was the last time we won one. I've seen my team win four

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Spoken by team follower that cannot win Grand Finals, and is content with Wooden Spoons. What is it like winning the Spoon?
The spoon is irrelevant. It's all the losses during the season that suck. Winning heaps of games is much better. Like for example, winning 15 games is better than winning 11 or even 12. Surely you'd agree the years you finish ninth are more fun than the years you finish lower than ninth. It's a quantitative measure rather than qualitative. None of us have any control over whether our team wins the comp, so why get salty about it. Some clubs are just 'managed better' than others. Some clubs are managed better than they used to be while others were run better in the past. You know where I'm coming from.

Tigertail

Juniors
The spoon is irrelevant. It's all the losses during the season that suck. Winning heaps of games is much better. Like for example, winning 15 games is better than winning 11 or even 12. Surely you'd agree the years you finish ninth are more fun than the years you finish lower than ninth. It's a quantitative measure rather than qualitative. None of us have any control over whether our team wins the comp, so why get salty about it. Some clubs are just 'managed better' than others. Some clubs are managed better than they used to be while others were run better in the past. You know where I'm coming from.
There can only be one winner, where you come after that does not matter, but you do not want to finish last. If you experience winning a Grand Final you will know what I mean.

84 Baby

Referee
It’s very generous of your club, given your unblemished win record, to allow the other clubs to have a shot. I really appreciate your positivity. But you are mistaken, my name is in reference to the time I ate 4 babies. I’ll admit I wasn’t proud of that, so I carry the name with me as a reminder. Just like Sivo will apologetically have a week off because Adam Douehi fell over

hindy111

Post Whore
I Ieft school in Yr 11. Always in advanced classes but once I started smoking dope,drinking alcohol and party drugs my grades dived. So I left and become a sparky.
It was a sad day as I knew I should of had quite a good HSC score. I would of aimed for above 80.

Now I am a chump. With a high school certificate.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The more games you win the higher you finish. We win heaps of games so we finish pretty high. It's awesome. Don't you enjoy it more when your team wins?
I'm sure he'll agree but to balance the joy of winning, the forum is far more entertaining when we lose.
Win/Win.

Angry_eel

First Grade
It's funny when Tigers fans try to shit stir us hehe. All of these insults are correct but they have no effect cause they are the Tigers fans. If the Storm or Souths fans said the same, I'd be hurt :p

TheParraboy

Staff member
It's funny when Tigers fans try to shit stir us hehe. All of these insults are correct but they have no effect cause they are the Tigers fans. If the Storm or Souths fans said the same, I'd be hurt :p

They are always trying to live in the past after their pathetic shamble of a side gets an ass kicking

but but parra won spoons, but but we won in 05 but but but ...

🤣🤣

Eelogical

Referee
It's actually quite exciting when we get trolled. They have been few and far apart of late. I posted what was my own personal opinion of the game on their forum and they were quite the receptive bunch. I actually thought we had more than our fair share of the dodgy decisions, and at critical times as well. We played well, but were gifted.

Latest posts