What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnson or Moylan..?

Quicksilver

Bench
It’s not bait. I’ve been consistent. I’m not upset that Chad was dropped, I just don’t blame him for everything.

My last comment was more of a “just saying” type quip.

It’s not bait. I’ve been consistent. I’m not upset that Chad was dropped, I just don’t blame him for everything.

My last comment was more of a “just saying” type quip.
I agree, I don't blame him for everything either.
The team seems to be playing more consistently now without him.

Bit of a turn around from the Morris 48-10 earlier in the season.

Still, I’ll take a narrow win if we can hang on.
There's your post from the game day thread.
Same bait, different casting.

Generalzod

Immortal
Just wondering how much was Johnsons asking price to stay with Cronulla, it’s been reported he‘ll be on 450000 for a season at the Warriors.

In our halves, One fella is getting paid 900k, the other 800k. Those two are the best players we have in those positions right now. Our season is still alive, and they were bought to give our team something. Let's see them achieve their salaries.

Please don't bring up Duges, the other two are doing their job in the centres better than what he was travelling.
and for that near 2M.
neither can game manage.
or can they?

Chimp

Juniors
The one thing I really like about Moylan is that he goes forward, he’s always a threat (though I use ‘threat’ loosely nowadays) as a runner first and foremost - I think that’s essential for all halves to be able to create doubt and subsequently space in the defensive line/structure.
It’s such a shame he hasn’t applied himself properly for a large part of his time with us. With a healthy body and healthy mind, this current format of the game is made for him. Just a shame he’s wasted the years when his body would have been in it’s prime, and he’s pretty much wrecked his hammies in the process.

bluefox68

Staff member
Just wondering how much was Johnsons asking price to stay with Cronulla, it’s been reported he‘ll be on 450000 for a season at the Warriors.
I reckon the pull of being home in NZ would be worth a lot.

Also AU$450K is about NZ$483K…

😃

Craigshark

First Grade
I reckon there is no chance the warriors paid him $450k per year. Silly if they did. They could have offered him $250k and he would have accepted it to go back there

Frenzy.

Immortal
Are we planning on doing anything this season?

Define "we"? Most fans have given up it seems.

But you can bet your last dollar the side (players, coaches, management, sponsors, ballboys, Mermaids) will want to go as far as it can. The one change needing to be made was made with the Chad demotion and the team is since then moving forward. They want to play finals. Every player does and you can also bet the incoming coach will want to come into a club where they've had a red hot go, no matter how unlikely, rather than to muck around with playmakers when the club is on the moderate up.

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
SJ carefully strolls over to the rack and places his cue in it

yep after listening to an interview he did on a nz radio station I believe, he has checked out. Didn’t mention the sharks (the club that is still paying him that he is meant to be playing for, for the rest of the season) once..

Usually when a player signs a contract like this, their comments are along the lines of, “yeah really happy, but still got to concentrate on cronulla blah blah..” even Chad was good enough to do that. All Johnson was worried about was his first game back in nz

Generalzod

Immortal
yep after listening to an interview he did on a nz radio station I believe, he has checked out. Didn’t mention the sharks (the club that is still paying him that he is meant to be playing for, for the rest of the season) once..

Usually when a player signs a contract like this, their comments are along the lines of, “yeah really happy, but still got to concentrate on cronulla blah blah..” even Chad was good enough to do that. All Johnson was worried about was his first game back in nz
All he cared about was the cash

Well if you are not Penrtih or Melbourne fan...

Maybe some Parra, Souths fans.

Again I ask how many times did John have both Shaun and Matt, but chose Chad?

Even if it did happen, one would have been coming back from injury.
I think it was 3 x times mate, 2 x wins, 1 x loss. All due to injury and/or suspension

snout

First Grade

His priority from today is to turn up to warriors preseason in November fit and in the best shape his body can possibly be - so he can have the best year he can NEXT year.
To do this means he wont be busting his nut for the nek 15 rounds. He wont be putting that old body on the line. He wont be risking those achilles in any quick sudden stepping movements. He wont be putting his head where it shouldnt go to stop a kikau on the line.

In summary...jets.
He takes Sir Chadley of Upper Leggosworth's spot .

Last edited:

Latest posts