What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

thebigredv

First Grade
How come you basically never hear of players signing with the storm until they've signed them. They just eye off a player and ink them just as fast.

Clubs with weaker systems have to wrestle for every last morsel that comes on the market.

Crush

Coach
How come you basically never hear of players signing with the storm until they've signed them. They just eye off a player and ink them just as fast.

Clubs with weaker systems have to wrestle for every last morsel that comes on the market.
You know the answer to that question.
The Storm are the best club in the competition by a mile. They have been consistently at the top for two decades.
If you sign with the Storm you play with the best and you win comps.
If offered a contract you’d consider it for about 3 minutes then pack your bags.
That’s why.

denis preston

First Grade
You know the answer to that question.
The Storm are the best club in the competition by a mile. They have been consistently at the top for two decades.
If you sign with the Storm you play with the best and you win comps.
If offered a contract you’d consider it for about 3 minutes then pack your bags.
That’s why.
Real test case will be Hynes when he goes to Sharks. Played well last night but there was something ponderous about him that perhaps is being covered up by being in this team. Being very hard on him i know but always think of Nelson who even played SOO whilst at Melbourne but when he came to us was reserve grade standard.

Puff

First Grade

If you were a smart player, with a competitive nature. Would you put your feelers out and jump at the chance to play for a team that hasn't won anything for years? Or would you wait as long as possible for a team that has won something recently, and jump at the chance to play for them?

If I were a Dragons supporting rugby league player, and both the Storm and the Dragons came in for me, I know where I would be going as a competitive Rugby League professional

BLM01

First Grade
If you were a smart player, with a competitive nature. Would you put your feelers out and jump at the chance to play for a team that hasn't won anything for years? Or would you wait as long as possible for a team that has won something recently, and jump at the chance to play for them?

If I were a Dragons supporting rugby league player, and both the Storm and the Dragons came in for me, I know where I would be going as a competitive Rugby League professional
He who hesitates misses out in the case if TPJ
No string clubs need him

BLM01

First Grade
Real test case will be Hynes when he goes to Sharks. Played well last night but there was something ponderous about him that perhaps is being covered up by being in this team. Being very hard on him i know but always think of Nelson who even played SOO whilst at Melbourne but when he came to us was reserve grade
That’s because he’s been at the Warriors for a couple of years before they offloaded him
That was enough to reduce form but then coming to Mc85.. career ending stuff

Latest posts