What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons statement: Player breach

thebigredv

First Grade
It is very selfish.

Some might say it is unrelated but I believe it shows exactly why we keep having less than impressive seasons. The attitude and professionalism of a large group of players is not up to standard. They keep getting away with it on the field so why not try it off the park.

I'll go out on a limb and say I bet our SOO players are not involved and that a certain five eight is. Pure speculation but going off what I see week in and out on the field.

RedVDave

First Grade
So if this is true, they have spit in the face of the law, the fans, the team and the game.

Whoever is involved should have there contract torn up I don't care the calibre of the player, this behaviour is that of anti-maskers and anti-vaccine, completely idiotic and selfish everybody had to follow the law whether it's Russell Crowe or Joe nobody what makes these guys think they are above the law?

Coffs dragon

Bench
Self entitled morons think they are above the law.
Is it any wonder Paul Vaughan was not considered for Captain…..the blokes blood to the brain is cut off by his tight little shorts.
I expect the NRL will come down hard and make a real statement that this shit will not be tolerated.

thebigredv

First Grade
I feel sorry for us the Die-hard fans.
f**king fcked it for everyone.

Magic Round was another example.

We seem to like to test the waters.

Suddenly the whole NRL world is talking about banning them for the rest of the season. Still not guilty until proven so but I tend to agree, and yet it is double standards.

tumblr_n3069hNNhu1ql591ho1_500.gifv

Leaked footage of Paul Vaughn's party.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Hunt, Macca, Sims not there. I know Dufty and JDB live in Shellharbour so they were probably there. Norman wouldn’t miss a good party. Alvaro being a spaghetti boy was probably there too. Looks like we are going to see some of our junior talent vs Manly.

BLM01

First Grade
Hunt, Macca, Sims not there. I know Dufty and JDB live in Shellharbour so they were probably there. Norman wouldn’t miss a good party. Alvaro being a spaghetti boy was probably there too. Looks like we are going to see some of our junior talent vs Manly.
Bird & Ellis live in Shellharbour..so

What is this take of yours on Alvaro....on what basis.?
Do you know him