What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons statement: Player breach

hewi

Bench
I hate to say this but it goes to the core of our club. Total lack of professionalism. A fish rots from the head down. A leader eats last. Well at the once mighty St George we have no leadership. We were never going to beat Manly I wonder if they will put 60 points on us.

thebigredv

First Grade
I hate to say this but it goes to the core of our club. Total lack of professionalism. A fish rots from the head down. A leader eats last. Well at the once mighty St George we have no leadership. We were never going to beat Manly I wonder if they will put 60 points on us.

Hopefully this can cause a major shift in our club culture sooner rather than later, eg grounds to sack players that as you say are far from professionals. These days its a constant battle being a Dragons fan. We were all grateful we got a win, albeit unconvincing and ugly and this is what we have to endure a day later. The players may not care but we do.

St Tangles

Bench
Dumb selfish idiots

Wonder who else was involved

With the police being involved it will be a massive NRL fine and an NRL suspension unlike the Dogs players they didn't just breach the bio bubble