What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin III - NSW 18-20 QLD @ Cbus Super

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Wighton playing lock.
What a waste of a pick Freddy you merkin.

Yep

The guy is in terrible form right now but can cover basically every position so he's not a bad bench option

I want to try him at lock for Canberra tbh

aqua_duck

Coach
I didn't expect the halves to be amazing but they've been shocking, Moses whilst he hasn't done anything particularly bad has completed starved Turbo and Fox of any meaningful ball, wighton has been just about the worst player on the field

SBD82

Coach
I'm not gonna go in to bat for much of his performance but I'll wade in here, given his hooker seems to have forgotten how to pass left to right.
I wouldn’t pass him the ball either.
Seriously though. Cook is accustomed to passing to right side halves who play straighter close to the ruck. Moses looks like he’s set for a sweep play.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I didn't expect the halves to be amazing but they've been shocking, Moses whilst he hasn't done anything particularly bad has completed starved Turbo and Fox of any meaningful ball, wighton has been just about the worst player on the field

Moses has been worse than Simple Jack

AnonymousLurker

Juniors

‘don’t worry ricky Is sending textas to simple jack at half time

Latest posts