What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin III - Wed 12 Jul - NSW 24-10 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pumpkin

Juniors
I'm sick of these Penrith d*ckheads on here worrying about and defending their players. It's NSW. Not Penrith. Once they take off the pink jumper and put on a blue one it's a new identity. They are not undercover agents.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm sick of these Penrith d*ckheads on here worrying about and defending their players. It's NSW. Not Penrith. Once they take off the pink jumper and put on a blue one it's a new identity. They are not undercover agents.
Tissue?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Never wanted Luai picked. Had Critter way down the peaking order.
It's OK to be jealous mate

Valheru

Coach
Lord James will be FB again next year and so he should be

The last 3 series that NSW have won have been off his back carrying plodders over the line like the alleged best player in the world wearing the 7. Sir Teddy has his first dip in form in his whole career and that bunch of losers couldn't carry him for once. I am completely unsurprised that the only NSW win this series came off the back of the great one's return to form.

images

WESTPAC BLUES BITCH!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Look forward to next year when Freddy picks this 3rd game team because they won and the real Qlnd turns up and suddenly NSW are back in dire straights again lol. Repeat and rinse.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Look forward to next year when Freddy picks this 3rd game team because they won and the real Qlnd turns up and suddenly NSW are back in dire straights again lol. Repeat and rinse.
One of the reasons I'm arguing the dead rubber shouldn't be played. Clearly the Queenslanders intensity was a bit down.