What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Diesel

Coach
a few dumbf**ks potentially bringing down the competition and if that’s the case and some clubs don’t survive, some are going to have to look for jobs in the real world

I wonder given that the NZ Govt is pulling the drawbridge up - what the NRL's expectations of the Warriors are....

I'm sure it's around them staying in Australia of course. But to expect the Warriors to stay in a country with rising Covid Cases (far more than their homeland) but at the same time preventing a national team to play in the world cup....

That would smack of complete hypocrisy to me.

The Warriors have been in Oz most of last season, and again this season. It may now pan out that a return home after this season could be compromised. And even if there's been a previous deal with the NZ govt, that could be in jeopardy with antics like Vaughan n the Dragons, Jai Arrow, and now Api Korisau blatantly flouting protocols.... tarnishing the reputation of NRL players. And they are the ones we know about.

Someguy

First Grade
So he broke the bubble and then has trained with his teammates since. Does this mean the whole panthers team has to isolate for 2 weeks?

someone name a 17 of players they could get on loan to cover the next two weeks.

my first nomination is Suluka-Fifita

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
So he broke the bubble and then has trained with his teammates since. Does this mean the whole panthers team has to isolate for 2 weeks?

someone name a 17 of players they could get on loan to cover the next two weeks.

my first nomination is Suluka-Fifita
Jack Gosiewski and Tevita Funa

Latest posts