What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

thebigredv

First Grade
Mmm after listening to the 'Coaches preview' it all seems a little strange.

Why would the interviewer directly ask Hook how is the recruitement of Finucane going?

Just an odd question to ask imo.

Might be odd but I like the open honesty.

Truth is when your looking at bad one on one miss tackles and covid breaches we have got some real weak players at our club and Hook will still be fuming. He isn't going to hide the fact that we are bringing in better players and sending those cats elsewhere.

thebigredv

First Grade
That's a big contract but another good coup for the Sharks. Their fans and Bulldogs fans will have a bit to look forward to.

thebigredv

First Grade
AS I said elsewhere 4 more years in the Storm system would still see him being effective at the end of the contract but at the Sharks he will do all the donkey work and I expect him to be fairly busted after 2.

As bad as that sounds, we will probably end up with Aaron Woods who reached that stage 5 years ago.

I actually think the 4 years will be fine. He will be worked hard but seems like one of the few that will handle it.

Another loss for us in my opinion but time will tell.

Latest posts