What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

Girds89

Bench
If mays out;

Dylan (c)
Too
Burton
Critta
Staines
Luai
Falls
Leota
Kenny
Sorensen
Kiks
Caps
Tago (to play 80 if he can)

Martin
Spencer
Eiso
Lindsay

murraymob

First Grade
Burton and luia will be the halves if May is out .we have more options in the centers than we do halves .May could be right he played past the time of injury so you would think it not a serious one

Bodhi

Juniors
If mays out;

Dylan (c)
Too
Burton
Critta
Staines
Luai
Falls
Leota
Kenny
Sorensen
Kiks
Caps
Tago (to play 80 if he can)

Martin
Spencer
Eiso
Lindsay
Did Falls travel with the team to Qld? Seeing that Jaeman Salmon has been in the reserves for the past few games leads me to think he will get the nod.

murraymob

First Grade
While we may not be setting the world on fire these close games will help us down the track come semi time.We can beat the storm and go on a run of games .Parra are now to far behind to catch us.souths are just behind but we have them covered
Hang in there while the troops return fresh and ready to go

Kilkenny

Coach
While we may not be setting the world on fire these close games will help us down the track come semi time.We can beat the storm and go on a run of games .Parra are now to far behind to catch us.souths are just behind but we have them covered
Hang in there while the troops return fresh and ready to go
I really can’t see us beating the Storm this weekend.

I would not be taking any risks with Nathan, even if he is fit to return, give him another week.

No JFH, no Api, and highly probable no Yeo and no Cleary will most likely result in no win.

I’m really not bothered to much with the Storm winning the minor premiership as long as we secure second or third spot and have most of our top 17 available for the semis, including Nathan as least we are in with a shot.

maple_69

Bench
With Fish, Cleary, Yeo, Api & May likely out I’m mostly hoping our defence stands up and we can pull Melbourne into a dogfight.

If we can kick well, match them in the middle and be disciplined then we might just need 2/3 moments of magic from the likes of Luai, Crichton or Kikau to be right in it.

Hoping for Martin and Leota to step up and lead the pack.

The_Frog

First Grade
Falls is in the bubble, yes. Very surprised he hasn't been given a run yet, the Origin period was a good time to blood him.
How long since he played a game though? June 19, six weeks ago it would appear. You'd only play a rookie who hasn't played for 6 weeks in his debut game against the Storm if there were absolutely no other options.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Seeing the Storm in such a close game against the Cowboys has me even more worried about this one - Bellamy will be into them all week and have them fired up to "redeem" themselves from that performance. I would've preferred them to have blown the Cows out and be overly confident then win close and come out against us with a point to prove.

hindy111

Post Whore
With Fish, Cleary, Yeo, Api & May likely out I’m mostly hoping our defence stands up and we can pull Melbourne into a dogfight.

If we can kick well, match them in the middle and be disciplined then we might just need 2/3 moments of magic from the likes of Luai, Crichton or Kikau to be right in it.

Hoping for Martin and Leota to step up and lead the pack.

A real shame that both sides are not close to full strength. Storm however might be. Penrith will field a weak side. I can not see them getting within 18 points without Cleary,JFH and Korisau.

When Storm have no Grant or Papenhuzen they replace with arguably two better options in Hynes and the block of cheese

franklin2323

Immortal
There is zero chance Falls plays. If he didn't play earlier against bad teams no way he plays v Storm

Burton/Luai will be the halves

WestyLife

First Grade
We won't win. Sucks to see it coming but they're too good and we've got too many outs. Game of the year if full strength.