What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

R-15-3

Bench
Dugan not being in the bubble may cost us with no one wanting him as a last min trade having to get him to quarantine first.

Special K

Coach
Dugan not being in the bubble may cost us with no one wanting him as a last min trade having to get him to quarantine first.
I don't think we care. A sunk cost.

Personally I love how the club has handled it. He breached the bubble, didn't show respect to the playing group and Hannay has not spoke to him since as of a couple of weeks back. He is barely a first grader at the moment. I really don't know where he will end up next year...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Dogs have the Fox…Matt Burton and Matt Dufty on the way. Doubt Duges is on their radar. Like Moyza he’d have to take a massive pay cut to get a gig anywhere.

chewsta

First Grade
I was a fan of Duges but I guess his true colours came to the surface. Big dollar signing and was all effort when things were going his way.
No heart or professionalism when the going gets tough though. Has shown this at every club he has been at. Happy not to see him run out for us again.

AJB1102

First Grade
I was a fan of Duges but I guess his true colours came to the surface. Big dollar signing and was all effort when things were going his way.
No heart or professionalism when the going gets tough though. Has shown this at every club he has been at. Happy not to see him run out for us again.
Yeah when the going gets tough Duges will get going. Mentally checks out. I get he's got some demons but very happy to almost be rid of him. Too fragile.

bluefox68

Staff member
I’ve heard a rumour, obviously unconfirmed…

Some bloke who used to be in our system.
Wants back in…
(according to my source - which I can’t reveal…)

This guy’s name is Dave Morocco or something like that.

Does anyone know anything about this bloke?!?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Butcher Boys, Egan off contract, Fitz said would not entice those from.roosters inside of contract, but this is different, Nat may want to play with his brother a chance to win a premiership, it has been known to happen before

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think with SST potentially being released early according to rumours and Liu off to the Titans that Egan will be sticking around. Just a gut feel.

But I think we'll know more about any Roosters signings, if any after their season is over so not to cause any distractions issues with fans etc.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think with SST potentially being released early according to rumours and Liu off to the Titans that Egan will be sticking around. Just a gut feel.

But I think we'll know more about any Roosters signings, if any after their season is over so not to cause any distractions issues with fans etc.
SST going is to keep money for Manu, they also are going to have a crack at The Cheese

roboshark

Coach
I’ve heard a rumour, obviously unconfirmed…

Some bloke who used to be in our system.
Wants back in…
(according to my source - which I can’t reveal…)

This guy’s name is Dave Morocco or something like that.

Does anyone know anything about this bloke?!?
Daniel Moroko?

Hahaha

tye

Juniors
The Zac Lomax situation at the Steelers is interesting, something is not quite right after the bbq shenanigans. I hope questions are being asked by our mob. I’m sure the roosters would be looking into his possible avaliabilit.

Latest posts