What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs NRL Fantasy

hunters

Juniors
@callmack1 I am thinking just Tohu to Murray this week. Would you agree with that? Just the 1 trade to leave me 4 left.
Sounds good enough to me although I think Payton is finally realising that the more minutes Lolo plays the more chance they have of a win and staying in the race.

Raiders beating Parra last night might increase the chance of Murray being rested.

hunters

Juniors
Sounds good enough to me although I think Payton is finally realising that the more minutes Lolo plays the more chance they have of a win and staying in the race. Raiders beating Parra last night might increase the chance of Murray being rested.
Sounds good enough to me although I think Payton is finally realising that the more minutes Lolo plays the more chance they have of a win and staying in the race. Raiders beating Parra last night might increase the chance of Murray being rested.

hunters

Juniors

hunters

Juniors
Sorry, stupid website was acting up in the wee hours. I presume you've learnt not to listen to my ideas. Stupid Payton, 59 minutes from your best player.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So I have 4 trades and 54k spare and need to make up another 873 ranks to get to 1000 behind Jax. He’s down to 1 trade.

I can do SJ to Douiehi.

With Munster back and Pap on bench again does it mean Hynes is a sell as he probs won’t get 80mins Or should I hold one more week? Could do Hynes to Ipap, Cook or Mahoney. Only leaves 2 trades for last 5 weeks though.

Current team:

Brailey
Haas Haumole Angus
Fifita CHN
DCE SJ
Manu Ramien
Teddy Turbo Walsh

Hynes Schuster Macca Murray
Verrills Peachey Moses Suaali

@callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @hunters

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 help please mate kick off in 50mins should I do the second trade of Hynes to Ipap? Cartwright is out Stone onto bench so looks like Papali’i for 80mins.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Buggar!!!
@callmack1 I’m thinking it’s too risky to get Cleary back. Jax is down to 16 this week including Hynes and CHN...

I can do Hynes to Ponga and CHN who has been benched to Papali’i.

Leaves me 1 trade and 105k spare but good cover and it’s round 22 next week anyway and it leaves me this:

Macca
Angus Haas Murray
Fifita Papali’i
DCE Moses
Ramien Manu
Teddy Turbo Ponga

Douiehi Schuster Walsh Olakau’atu
Brailey Verrills Peachey Suaali

I need to make up 1100 ranks on Jax so this is a big week.

Also I’m thinking of captaining Ponga as I think he goes big against the Broncos tomorrow. Thoughts on that?

Rabbits20

Immortal
This would be my team with Cleary and 1 trade left:

Macca
Angus Haas Murray
Fifita Schuster
Cleary DCE
Ramien Manu
Teddy Turbo Walsh

Douiehi Moses Olakau’atu Peachey
Blore Verrills Suaali Brailey

Without Cleary and also 1 trade left: