What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

nöyd

Staff member
80 year old grandmother walking down the street, struggling with 5 or 6 heavy shopping bags, a young guy stops as he walks past.

"Excuse me lady, can you manage?"

"Yes son, I can, but I ain't taking the Spurs job no matter how much you beg me..."

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, but Citihad just spend 100mill on Grealish so they aint gonna fork out another 150 mill plus for Harry

they are trying to unload some players to raise the finds but thier players are so expensive and so overpaid no one else will take them on

I reckon he will go but not this window, his ankles are f**ked and he's 27 so if we are gonna cash in on him it needs to be soon, he does miss a lot of games

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, but Citihad just spend 100mill on Grealish so they aint gonna fork out another 150 mill plus for Harry

well that changed overnight, 250 million on just 2 players, so much for FFP

we seem to think at 28 and f**ked ankles now is the time to sell as next season we may only get half that as he's been missing a lot of games due to injuries which will get worse as he ages

if he doesn't want to be at Spurs and we can get that much cash (its all cash up front btw, with a lot of add ons) we're better to do it now I reckon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
wow, this is getting smellier by the minute

rumours of Qatari Oil wanting naming rights to our new stadium and part of the high priced deal is that H goes to Citihad and is not included in FFP,

the stadium deal rumour has been around for a few months now but this rumour only just emerged, fmd I hope this is just rumour

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they have passed the deadline day that they were given and are not close to matching our offer, so looks like he may stay, personally, I'd rather he left if he doesn't want to be at Spurs

Haffa

You guys are a bit shit. That could have been 7-0.

Second half any penetration just vanished.