What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 Vs Dragons

betcats

Referee
Two weeks in a room with a baby and a toddler... I am sure he will be willing to do anything to get out of there so will be ripping in, but he will be anything but fresh...

Having done 2 weeks quarantine myself a few weeks ago I would actually ease him in. The body becomes stiff because you aren’t moving as much as normal. Having said that, I know someone posted on here that they had got him a lot of equipment (and importantly a treadmill) so maybe he will come out less impacted than us mere mortals. Would hate for him to come out and have a soft tissue issue just to get back on the field quicker.

If anyone can come out of that stronger its the fish

franklin2323

Immortal
Serious question, but what do people want to see out of Spencer in terms of development? Is it more minutes? Get rid of the small error? He looks pretty impactful when he comes on. For me, that has been Leota’s development; largely got rid of the once (or more a game) brain explosion and playing more minutes.

As I said, not trying to question people’s views but like to understand what others would like to see.

His game time I put down to Ivan. Often he is 4th benchie to see the game.

Just keep improving really but higher minutes from me

franklin2323

Immortal
Would love to see Tago and Critta in the centres assuming Nathan doesnt play. We know Mom can come in and do a job for us if needed, would be good to see what Tago can offer considering he really hasnt put a foot wrong yet

Tago is needed as the impact. Pretty meh bench otherwise

franklin2323

Immortal
Know the club were very aware of this remember Staines last year when he went to hospital, sustained a hammy injury. I think Fish's partner is training to be a physio too.....so that would help. He's also a bit of a gym junkie. Can see him off the bench first game. May do the same with Nathan also.

Cleary off the bench makes no sense either play him or not

murraymob

Coach
Two weeks in a room with a baby and a toddler... I am sure he will be willing to do anything to get out of there so will be ripping in, but he will be anything but fresh...

Having done 2 weeks quarantine myself a few weeks ago I would actually ease him in. The body becomes stiff because you aren’t moving as much as normal. Having said that, I know someone posted on here that they had got him a lot of equipment (and importantly a treadmill) so maybe he will come out less impacted than us mere mortals. Would hate for him to come out and have a soft tissue issue just to get back on the field quicker.
Penrith have supplied fish with weight equipment and a training programme .there are daily zoom hook ups as well .he will be right to go

murraymob

Coach
The judiciary go late api still to appear .interesting they contacted one of the best lawyers who defends players and he said you can not win .So Cleary is defending

betcats

Referee
The judiciary go late api still to appear .interesting they contacted one of the best lawyers who defends players and he said you can not win .So Cleary is defending

The way the nrl are ruling it I don’t see how he will get off, whoever is the third guy to come in is getting in trouble now and Api definitely came in and escalated the whole thing, plus annesley had a whinge about this kind of thing on Monday.
It’s silly as it was obvious JWH was trying to rough Tago up but Api will get done for it.

murraymob

Coach
Api is up and Cleary has started by apologies to panel for representing his player and he means no disrespect by it

murraymob

Coach
Api getting cross examined he claim he was worried JWH would drop on a 19 year old kid Tago and he pushed JWH to protect tago

murraymob

Coach
Not looking good the carry over points seems to be what has got him suspended rather than the actual charge

Latest posts