What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 Parra v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Sunshine Coast Stadium 14/8/21

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You use Sivo as a power winger, as used to to happen when Mennings played inside him, not be8mg able to replace him and then believing Opacic was anything other than a fill in has really crueler Sivo. He gets shit sandwich service these days and it hurts what he can do.
He's scored 17 f**ken tries this year!!!

emjaycee

Coach
Well if he does or doesn't its on him..i admire your passion and your support of him but honestly you need to stop..he needs to go..Flanagan can't come soon enough. Much to your dislike and disgust...ironically what majority of parra fans are feeling right now
Mate I support the club, not the coach, the assistants coaches or any particular player because they all come and go.
The darkest hours for me was our salary cap breaching and the fact we had no control of our club for over 2 years. My preference or otherwise of our next coach isnt based simply on whether we would win the comp, it's who and how we are as a club when doing so.

84 Baby

Referee
And another from the mouths of babes tonight from my son (FYI Sivo is his favourite/only player he knows) - “Did you see Sivo out there Dad? He was walking on the grass! That’s not being very helpful.”

King-Gutho94

Coach
Lost. The. Dressing. Room.

Yep he certainly has that roosters game you could see was soul-destroying. You can throw plenty of factors into it. Players have given up and so but it can traced back to BA giving his useless son the reins of the team. Novelty would have worn off very quickly it would have felt like trying to carry a 12 year old up mt Everest playing alongside him

hindy111

Post Whore
You can't coach speed.

Well if it was this simple how didn't BA pick up on it? For 30yrs I've watched footy every side has wanted speed in rugby league. For years you would say speed is over rated. It isn't and never has been. You need fast and strong backs. A blend is fine. We have too many slugs.