What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
OMG.....I really am a glutton for punishment......was busy outside and knew the game was on at 3pm but as I've said before put my cue in the rack 6 weeks ago....came in for a drink (of water) and my wife happened to have the game on and I said whats the score and I think it was 20 to 12....she said the young fellas are going well and I said thats good...went back outside as it was half time and thought you know what I really should see how the young blokes are going even though Im pissed off with our performancesof late.....went back inside 10 mins after the break and I think the score was 30 to 12.....WTF....so against my better judgement I watched the rest of the game.....seriously why did I bother....we are streets NO suburbs behind the top teams..our complete structure and game plan is non existent....the way a team thats lost what their last 10 games strolled upfield was bloody embarrassing......I cant believe after the shit years we had under The Imposter we would be in this position again.....and one last thing can someone tell me why young Sullivan was replaced when he was...I'll wait

I’m not that disappointed other than what could have been if the young brigade got put together weeks ago and told to have fun.
Yes. Instead of those bizarre selections by the coach.
You can see the three amigos, Sloan, Amone and Sullivan know each others game, having played together in junior teams. That try instigated by Amone onto Sloan and then Sullivan with his clever chip kick for Lomax was something you'd expect from more seasoned players. The execution was pinpoint.

BIG RIG

Juniors
An absolute disgrace of a performance

Sloan , Amone , Feagai and Sullivan IMO have solidified there spots for next year

Corey Norman can go f**k off , I actually want to punch the bloke

Daniel Alvaro and Jackson Ford can join Kerr and Fa’amusili out the door cause they are burdens on the team

I still don’t get why people support and think Fuimaono is a good player - he brought absolutely nothing

Billy Burns is not overly bad but I believe he is depth at best

Rava played great

Lomax is another won that baffles me - Has 1 or 2 decent moments but can come up with a shitty error and defensive read

Freddy Lussick didn’t get much game time - so not really sure about him just yet

Tariq Sims can honestly f**k off to retirement

Illusion

Bench
OMG.....I really am a glutton for punishment......was busy outside and knew the game was on at 3pm but as I've said before put my cue in the rack 6 weeks ago....came in for a drink (of water) and my wife happened to have the game on and I said whats the score and I think it was 20 to 12....she said the young fellas are going well and I said thats good...went back outside as it was half time and thought you know what I really should see how the young blokes are going even though Im pissed off with our performancesof late.....went back inside 10 mins after the break and I think the score was 30 to 12.....WTF....so against my better judgement I watched the rest of the game.....seriously why did I bother....we are streets NO suburbs behind the top teams..our complete structure and game plan is non existent....the way a team thats lost what their last 10 games strolled upfield was bloody embarrassing......I cant believe after the shit years we had under The Imposter we would be in this position again.....and one last thing can someone tell me why young Sullivan was replaced when he was...I'll wait
So its all your fault , you should have stayed outside and let your Darling watch it on her own ...... :) :)

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yes. Instead of those bizarre selections by the coach. You can see the three amigos, Sloan, Amone and Sullivan know each others game, having played together in junior teams. that try instigated Amone onto Slaoan and then Sullivan with his clever chip kick for Lomax was something you'd expect from more seasoned players. The execution was pinpoint.
Yeah that is the thing with us we are too clunky with no combinations. We will go a lot better when these few guys start building combos with JDB, Sua, Burns etc and playing behind a better pack we will be better in attack and defence. As they say the best form of defence is attack and if we can do more with it we have to defend less.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
An absolute disgrace of a performance

Sloan , Amone , Feagai and Sullivan IMO have solidified there spots for next year

Corey Norman can go f**k off , I actually want to punch the bloke

Daniel Alvaro and Jackson Ford can join Kerr and Fa’amusili out the door cause they are burdens on the team

I still don’t get why people support and think Fuimaono is a good player - he brought absolutely nothing

Billy Burns is not overly bad but I believe he is depth at best

Rava played great

Lomax is another won that baffles me - Has 1 or 2 decent moments but can come up with a shitty error and defensive read

Freddy Lussick didn’t get much game time - so not really sure about him just yet

Tariq Sims can honestly f**k off to retirement
Not a happy camper😂

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
That one baffles me too, especially so soon after half time. I was hoping it was a master plan to give him a breather play out Lussick and bring Sullivan on to replace Norman in the final 20. Lussick looked pretty sharp to me. That was always going to be a game where whoever had the most tries in them wins. We are a lot sharper in attack with a ready made halves combo and a fresh zippy 9 off the bench imo. But what do I know…

I rate him. From what I saw he brought plenty. We have a mass of good young backline local juniors where are all our good young forwards. Our Jersey Flegg side finished second this year. Perhaps some good'uns among them.