What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Injuries And Suspensions

Jim Rockford

Bench
I think Valheru is still carrying PTSD from the time Frog smacked the F out of Anasta. I can still hear the wailing and crying of all the pissweak Rorter fans when that happened.

Jim Rockford

Bench
The LU has a thread called something like "How many weeks for Latrell" and this wanker is spewing his guts up on it, posting all his indoctrinated s#!+ on there
I've avoided it as I knew it would be full of whiny little bitches like him crying their eyes out. Just knowing how much pain he's in is giving me a massive amount of joy.

handyman2190

Bench
None of the articles say anything about a camera being broken

You are making shit up just like souths did with the Su'a allegations.
My god!!! Your not the full quid my boy, the camera man put in a complaint and fox followed thrpugh,were do u get off calling everything u dont like a lie. Weve spent too much of our time with you and youve come here i suspect,not for logical conversation, something i doubt roosters are capable of, but to disrupt our hallowed ground and abuse our brethren,take a hike,were u may say because your forum is useless, jump of nth head,feel the wind in your feathers,lololo

callmack1

Staff member
I agree with everything my Souths lads are saying! Couldn't agree more. Personally though, I'm moving on and won't discuss it anymore as we'll never win the arguement. I still read all the articles on it, just sick of pointing out facts to other people only for them to completely ignore it and not listen. Time to move on.

Surely if he did it he can’t play this Round when you consider what Burgess got for squirting a water bottle. At least Burgess was playing in the match - JWH wasn’t even involved in the match !!
Welcome to the forum mate!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I think Valheru is still carrying PTSD from the time Frog smacked the F out of Anasta. I can still hear the wailing and crying of all the pissweak Rorter fans when that happened.
I was at that game with my missus, it was fantastic to see.
Especially the absolute roar of cheering that went up when the big screens showed a close up of Anasta's bloodied mouth. Even better, was when Anasta looks up at the big screen at himself, bleeding with rivers of blood, and tried to laugh off the embarrassment 😂😂😂

Jim Rockford

Bench
I was at that game with my missus, it was fantastic to see.
Especially the absolute roar of cheering that went up when the big screens showed a close up of Anasta's bloodied mouth. Even better, was when Anasta looks up at the big screen at himself, bleeding with rivers of blood, and tried to laugh off the embarrassment 😂😂😂
Best part by far is when the ref says "The penalty is going against you" and Bwaif has a big sook by saying "You're off your head" Absolute classic moment especially considering all the inbred Rorter fans were expecting to see Frog get sent off.

callmack1

Staff member
Does Latrell Mitchell want to be crying from the stands like Sam Burgess?: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/do...-stands-like-sam-burgess-20210902-p58o1t.html

Brad Fittler warns Latrell Mitchell's ill-discipline could 'end up shortening his career': https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/brad-f...abbitohs/12d00a95-5bdb-4b66-81c7-ef1101dd53e5

Brad Fittler sick to death over Latrell tackle hysteria: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/latrel...hysteria/6ada6497-a17b-4853-98d6-7a528cbb7fd3

Yes, we should care how Manu is but what? No one cares how Latrell is?? Disgusting.

Morehead St

Juniors
The immoral imposters from those areas that bred a culture of privilege is as laughable as it is disgusting. So J Waerea-Hargreaves is outraged at Mitchell's tackle.
Here is his shot that broke the jaw of the taller and far more talented Reagan Campbell-Gillard.
Note where JWH starts off far lower than RCG head, before launching shoulder first into the runner's head - there were no arms in the tackle.1630576630765.png1630576644562.png
The result?
RCG got a few months, while JWH didn’t even receive a penalty, let alone 10 minutes or a week or 6 weeks - despite him having a permanent suite at judiciary HQ.
Here is another view of the Fraud's morality when it comes to player safety:
1630576981174.png
1630576996075.png
I feel great sorrow for Manu. However, I have nothing but scorn for Rooster fans and players and staff who pretend they live in a pure gilded cage where respect for the game's laws and for opposition players are the norm,
Though RCG is still an excellent player, I feel he has not been as devastating since that injury. I hope Manu will bounce back to his brilliant best and not suffer the same fate as the victim of that unpunished JWH assault to the head.

HTF can you break someone’s jaw when they are taller, and be exonerated from a head high?

Latest posts