What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
Why cant I enjoy the Knights without one absolute spud ruining it for me every week

I had to suffer through the Sione clown show for so long, now Kurt "Sione MK2" Mann has filled that void expertly.

Alex28

Coach
What did you guys think was going to happen?

We didn’t need the full team out there copping dog shots like Albert Kelly’s third man in effort on Klemmer. It’s a training run - nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing to lose your heads over as per typical form of this forum.

Seage

Juniors
Why on play 5 do we try a poorly timed crash play for a forward running at half pace? Absolute waste.

Jono078

Referee

We didn’t need the full team out there copping dog shots like Albert Kelly’s third man in effort on Klemmer. It’s a training run - nothing more, nothing less.

Have you watched the last 30 minutes? We’ve actually outscored the Broncos.

imagien if we rested Ponga and Pearce, this forum would be much happier knowing it’s actually mostly reserves out there. Not expecting to win but excited to see them in action.

Its perspective.

Seage

Juniors

We should win. That's what I thought should happen. This team is coming 15th and we've won 5 in a row. We should have been able to send out 17 wizbins and still get the job done.

perverse

Referee

I expected us to forfeit the match by resting our good players, or to play everyone and compete. We instead tried to take the no mans land middle ground and embarrassed ourselves.

I said as much during the week. It's not like I'm bitching in retrospect.

Alex28

Coach
Scary to think about what parra will do to us next week
You think one decent performance against a terrible Storm undoes a deplorable half of a season?

I mean, we are acting like the sky is falling when we run a bunch of players that have barely played at all this year and acting like this team us running out next week. It matters for nothing.

We are a huge chance of knocking over Parra. We are still good.

Latest posts