What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

Gronk

Staff member
No. Never liked Green. Robinson, Flanagan or Holbrook would be my choice now. In that order. However I’ve chilled lately and am happy to make the call mid 2022. Give him his final year. Let’s not respond to my rage and be that club.
We need to get it sorted before say Round 6 otherwise we will be foder for Fox and Telecrap.

Listening to triple m whilst mowing just now, NSW are to complete their origin review in a week and will sound out Fittler for an extension past 2022. If he says that he wants to delay his decision until next year, I reckon Freddy will be our coach in 2023.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Even if we get smashed tomorrow, bushy ain't gonna get sacked. He will see out his contract.

Who knows but, the old bushmeister might have some sneaky tactics and pull everyone's......nah, I can't even convince myself

Let's just get drunk and enjoy the finals

lingard

Coach
We need to get it sorted before say Round 6 otherwise we will be foder for Fox and Telecrap.

Listening to triple m whilst mowing just now, NSW are to complete their origin review in a week and will sound out Fittler for an extension past 2022. If he says that he wants to delay his decision until next year, I reckon Freddy will be our coach in 2023.
Or Tigers.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He spelt 'Balkan' wrong.
R.cecfd55989961ca2325f86df347708fc

Gazzamatta

Coach
Every club who made the top 6 are talking glowingly about how good their coach did this year. Overcome adversity of injuries, lockdowns etc.

<checks notes> well, actually 5 clubs of the top 6 are happy with their coach.

Anyway, after the Storm win, I changed back to yes for 2022.
I havent but Ive little doubt he'll be there next year win, lose or draw. Im still hoping the Bald Merkin shoves my disrespect up my ass. Come on BA.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Lose against Newie - advise Arthur his contract won't be extended beyond end of next year, actively look for and sign a 2023 coach during this off season.

Lose against Penrith - same as above, but wait until new year to actively look then sign a 2023 coach by round 4.

Lose against Storm - top 4 finish, not bad... give Arthur until results of first 4 rounds, and if not undefeated then proceed as above (and if undefeated offer him a 1 year extension).

Lose GF against Souths/Manly/Roosters - top 2 finish, decent... give Arthur a 1 year ectension and make a call based on our standing halfway through the season.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Lose against Newie - advise Arthur his contract won't be extended beyond end of next year, actively look for and sign a 2023 coach during this off season.

Lose against Penrith - same as above, but wait until new year to actively look then sign a 2023 coach by round 4.

Lose against Storm - top 4 finish, not bad... give Arthur until results of first 4 rounds, and if not undefeated then proceed as above (and if undefeated offer him a 1 year extension).

Lose GF against Souths/Manly/Roosters - top 2 finish, decent... give Arthur a 1 year ectension and make a call based on our standing halfway through the season.
We have our game plan.

eels_fan

First Grade
I’m happy with Arthur being offered an extension for 12 months if we make the prelim. Make the GF give him 2. Win it, he gets 3.

win or lose tomorrow he’s safe for 2022 but that’s as far as it goes unless we progress further

Avenger

Immortal
With all the talk about BA all year it's incredible that Cleary and him are basically even until Saturday night. All the pressure is with Cleary, even more than BA. After losing the GF and possibly going out in straight sets Cleary will be labelled a choker.

Gronk

Staff member
With all the talk about BA all year it's incredible that Cleary and him are basically even until Saturday night. All the pressure is with Cleary, even more than BA. After losing the GF and possibly going out in straight sets Cleary will be labelled a choker.
I know that Newcastle’s line speed was not like the top teams, but I loved the shape of the Eels with the ball this week. Not quite as slick as Souths or maybe Storm, but they looked good all the same.

hindy111

Post Whore
Would you swap him for Paul Green?

Me and Mik almost had a punch up with that little merkin. Mick Vella Pulled Green away. But my mate Mik was going to throw the little merkin into darling harbour had Mick Vella not stepped in. He must of played for Parra for a season? I remember Mik yelling out to him Should of stayed in the Shire.

Latest posts