What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

hindy111

Post Whore
A few other things.

Best side on weekend was Souths imo. They where excellent. Storm also but Manly made it easy and put no pressure on them. 16-0 after 13mins.
Without your starting prop and Fullback it was a close loss.

Eels scraped by Newcastle. I thought it was sloppy. Big hits and physical which was great. And Eels always looked far superior. But they still failed to put the Knights away who are a week side. However Knights still have quality in Best,Pearce,Ponga,Frizzel,Safiti,Klemmer. And they did play very well. It wasn't like the Titans game where both sides completed at 67%. Or Manly at 72% .They had an 89% completion rate which is even higher if take out the last 10 mins when they chased.

The only thing that stops Penrith from winning is if they choke. There is a lot of pressure on you guys. Just want to hope our pack doesn't go full beast mode and beat your guys up so much that not much is left for the Storm game. Finals are funny games. Parra are a confidence team and they do have dangerous player. I wouldn't touch Penrith at $1.24 odds even tho they are a better side.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
If Edwards is unlikely to play all 3 games we should just write him off for the season IMO.

Crichton has been pretty good at fullback lately. Makes no sense to pray for Edwards to survive 3 games (ideally) if he's struggling with the injury. Sounds like there's a good chance we could be having to shuffle the team around mid game.

For mine from our 21 named we throw Critter in at fullback and either have Tago at centre, Momirovski on the wing. Or just bring Naden on the wing.

Or I guess Capewell at centre with Momirovski on wing is an option too. The upside is it brings Leniu back onto the bench. But you wouldnt back him to get the job done against Storm defensively so I wouldn't be keen on that.

Tago should have gotten more opportunities through the year so we could have him as a realistic option.

Peninsi had 4 games and still got the nod over Opacic who is similar level to Momo? Momo might edge him.
I guess you need to compare Peninsi to Tago. Will looks a real talent. He owned Bradman Best but I am a huge Tago fan. Reminds ,e of a young Frizel.

Smug Panther

First Grade
If we start well we'll win comfortably imo. Mitchy Moses will panic and King Ploddo will start abusing teammates again.
A Ivan Choke is our biggest worry

WestyLife

First Grade
If Edwards is unlikely to play all 3 games we should just write him off for the season IMO.

Crichton has been pretty good at fullback lately. Makes no sense to pray for Edwards to survive 3 games (ideally) if he's struggling with the injury. Sounds like there's a good chance we could be having to shuffle the team around mid game.

For mine from our 21 named we throw Critter in at fullback and either have Tago at centre, Momirovski on the wing. Or just bring Naden on the wing.

Or I guess Capewell at centre with Momirovski on wing is an option too. The upside is it brings Leniu back onto the bench. But you wouldnt back him to get the job done against Storm defensively so I wouldn't be keen on that.

Tago should have gotten more opportunities through the year so we could have him as a realistic option.

Staines/May/Tago/Naden/Momirovski

There's no limit of option for the centre wing. Ivan just lacks imagination.

hindy111

Post Whore
If we start well we'll win comfortably imo. Mitchy Moses will panic and King Ploddo will start abusing teammates again.
A Ivan Choke is our biggest worry

Based on this being one of the greatest sides esembled and Parra being flat track bully's with fans shouting Sivo Sivo you thinking everything is ok according to Gould you should win easy.
But hey he did say it is a 2 horse race and Penrith would destroy Souths also.
Eels almost 5-1 nobody gives them a shot. If Penrith lost it would be an epic choke. I just hope the win doesn't come with injuries or to much gas being taken out tbh.
Otherwise Storm swallow you up. Plus a 4pm game. It could be hot.

Nealo 12

Bench
I haven’t worked out if it’s really attention seeking or goldfish syndrome…Is this the thing now where you call me a pedo ? Or will you wait for Jim .

The Realist

Juniors
ago should have gotten more opportunities through the year so we could have him as a realistic option.

Yep. Either Taylan May and/or Tago could have several games under their belts now. Penisini for the Eel's is humming along nicely now for 4 games straight. Dunster has a good 1/2 season under his belt.

Meanwhile Ivan is chopping and changing constantly.

chrisD

Coach
Edwards just has to be fit for every game or we'll lose at some point. We just don't have other competent fullback or wing options.

martielang

Bench
Is Rob Jennings injured or just out of favour? I know he had a barry crocker last game but previous to that he was playing well. Seems strange you'd banish him to the depths based on one poor game.

Jim Rockford

Bench
What I don't get P_do Paws is why they just stopped at sunnies. Why didn't they go "Full Bogan" and slap a pair of dirty,stinky Ugg Boots on you(him) as well as a flanno with a pack if Winnie Reds in the top pocket.

Pawsy owns Panthers lu Jim. He decides who posts here or not.

that’s right isn’t it pawsy?

I don’t know why their mods put up with his constant bullying and deflection from the topic.

Pawsy please contribute properly.

Last edited:

Nealo 12

Bench
What I don't get P_do Paws is why they just stopped at sunnies. Why didn't they go "Full Bogan" and slap a pair of dirty,stinky Ugg Boots on you(him) as well as a flanno with a pack if Winnie Reds in the top pocket.
maybe the same reason Reggie didnt get teef 😂 😂 😂 😂

Latest posts