What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

murraymob

Coach
Ne
maybe the same reason Reggie didnt get teef 😂 😂 😂 😂nea
Since we're not talking footy here Jim, and yep I'm responding.

A couple of years ago Souths had a sponsor for their mouthguards. I found that most amusing as it takes 150 Souths folks to get a full set of teeth.

Stereotypes and bias eat your heart out.

Jim your blokes had a good win last weekend. Your team played brilliantly. Why you feel the need to troll over here and fling cow dung I have no idea. Probably so folks like me respond......🤣.

Many of us drag out the Penrith stereotypes when chatting amongst ourselves. But don't take too kindly from 'guests' doing the same. Yep I'm one of those.
Alice if you keep responding you will be just as bad as them .they are trolling you are responding enough

GongPanther

Referee
What I don't get P_do Paws is why they just stopped at sunnies. Why didn't they go "Full Bogan" and slap a pair of dirty,stinky Ugg Boots on you(him) as well as a flanno with a pack if Winnie Reds in the top pocket.
That is the Maroubra look. Bogan city by the seaside.

GongPanther

Referee
VERY VERY BAD. He is our worst possible ref.

Of particular note Our Differential under him is minus 20.93

The next worse is Melbourne with minus 8.68

Parramatta are positive +2.49 under him.
Played Parra this year in Rd 16 in which we won, 13-12. Klein was the ref, so at least prepare for a tight finish.

maple_69

Bench
I love the Tigers, they're my second team but I have no sympathy for them with regards to Ivan. The amount of carry on and boasting from their fans about how they were going to poach Nathan to unite him with Ivan and how certain they were was ridiculous. For that to blow up in their faces and Ivan to in fact abandon them to unite with Nathan, now the game's premier player, is just hilarious. Better yet they taunted Nathan for being a daddy's boy after that when really they were just cut that he wasn't their daddy's boy. Suck shit.

Jim Rockford

Bench
The Riff Raff Special Ed. kids sure are feisty today. Whoever is looking after them better get the restraints out. They are liable to hurt themselves.

Kilkenny

Coach
VERY VERY BAD. He is our worst possible ref.

Of particular note Our Differential under him is minus 20.93

The next worse is Melbourne with minus 8.68

Parramatta are positive +2.49 under him.
Prior to season 2020 our win percentage under Klein was in the vicinity of 25%, may have been slightly lower can’t quite remember. Since then win percentage would have increased given we’ve only lost half a dozen or so i assume he officiated during some of our wins this past two weeks seasons. It is a truly horrific record, coincidence I guess it is but it seems strange. It is a worry for this week.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I quite agree Kilkenny those stats are pretty bad.

That means Penrith will have to play well, be very conscience of discipline (basically keep our noses clean) to win then.

GongPanther

Referee
I love the Tigers, they're my second team but I have no sympathy for them with regards to Ivan. The amount of carry on and boasting from their fans about how they were going to poach Nathan to unite him with Ivan and how certain they were was ridiculous. For that to blow up in their faces and Ivan to in fact abandon them to unite with Nathan, now the game's premier player, is just hilarious. Better yet they taunted Nathan for being a daddy's boy after that when really they were just cut that he wasn't their daddy's boy. Suck shit.
I can get in having a bitch and moan for maybe a couple of months about this boring Cleary saga from the favouring WT media and some of their over sensitive fans. But to be STILL pissing tears about it years later resembles a serious mental deficiency.

GongPanther

Referee
The Riff Raff Special Ed. kids sure are feisty today. Whoever is looking after them better get the restraints out. They are liable to hurt themselves.
You do realise that us still being alive, will mean we might be playing your lot in the GF. And if we do, you have permission to shit the bed.

Kilkenny

Coach
I quite agree Kilkenny those stats are pretty bad.

That means Penrith will have to play well, be very conscience of discipline (basically keep our noses clean) to win then.
Ashleys father, John played for Penrith.

The other ref we had a horrific record under was Jason Robinson and he was a Cambridge Park boy as I recall. Perhaps in Jason’s defence our win record was pretty poor full stop during the period he was in the game but I still recall many a game where he seemed to screw us. It must of just been me.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ashleys father, John played for Penrith.

The other ref we had a horrific record under was Jason Robinson and he was a Cambridge Park boy as I recall. Perhaps in Jason’s defence our win record was pretty poor full stop during the period he was in the game but I still recall many a game where he seemed to screw us. It must of just been me.

To me Kilkenny that means we need to be 'on point' as the youngesters say.

John Hamblin

Juniors
I expect us to beat the Eels. However no matter what happens I am proud to call myself a Panthers supporter. To the Panthers you have given me enormous pleasure the last two seasons and if for whatever reason we don't win the big dance this year a premiership or two is surely just around the corner.

Kilkenny

Coach
I didn’t watch the Eels v Knights game intensely but as a casual observer I thought RCG was pretty impressive. Seemed to be back to the form he showed earlier in the season, his enforced rest due to injury appears to have freshened him up.

Latest posts