What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Week 2 finals - Eels v Panthers (and Ivan)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BAs latest presser arching up about his record again. Claims hes done a few things different this year like lessening workloads. Really? Rheed might not agree although Im sure he was happy to go 80 every week and come back asap from his dislocated shoulder.
Every player plays injured. Teams require it from their best players. That's why merkins are getting needled up before every game.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So Kaufusi and Arthur don't make the final 19 - and Opacic does... so my money's on Ferguson to drop out of the 17.
Why? Opacic is there as backs cover…...

and Fergo looked fine in the captain’s run photos …

if Fergo wasn’t playing reckon we wouId have dropped him from the squad today rather then risking it with only 18 players rather then 19 in the squad….

Bandwagon

Staff member
Wow matto playing middle is interesting. Wasn’t someone arguing that he wasn’t capable or can’t do it because he hadn’t seen it done.

I think I like the idea of him playing in the middle.

No, but someone was arguing he won't play Prop.

Tooooks

Bench
Fun fact. Last week was the first time since round 10 To’o didn’t reach 200m plus. He got 196m.

They’ll certainly miss his strong carries.