What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

The Realist

Juniors
We've put away the Yeo to JFH pass it seems.

It did create space earlier.

We tried it almost 1/2 a dozen times at least but it was always JFH cutting back into heavy traffic. Was a rubbish play really.

Our right hand attack has been absolute trash in general.

Munky

Coach
RCG even put a hit on? I saw him win a whole one ruck on one of his runs.

A guy with his size should dominate a tough game based on physics alone.

We lack that Sam Burgess/Jason T size player who can still dominate rushing defences.

Kikau potentially, but then he'd have to take a hit up off the back foot...

murraymob

Coach
Even Penrith. Fans would have feel sick and hollow after that a$$ raping the Eels got

we were by far the better team best I seen us play all year so I’m still proud of their effort can’t beat 14 men

hkw the hell was TPJ aloud back on the field that’s all that will be on the news all week
Did you enjoy getting humped by a panther .you are embarrassing yourself pull your pants up and run home to mummy

murraymob

Coach
On a positive note parra did beat the storm only a few weeks ago.the storm have not been in a arm wrestle for a long time .this will work for us

chrisD

Coach
To be positive the defence is really good though. We’ve let in 3 tries on 3 individual errors, one isn’t in the team full strength, the other was a really bad but uncharacteristic misread and tonight’s from a kick that he should have done better on but watching it back was a nightmare tbh.

We do have reason to be confident that with a bit of luck we could keep the Storm to f**k all points.

murraymob

Coach
Cleary just said kikau in doubt Kenny unlikely next week .who comes in for Kenny and will we have anyone on report

Munky

Coach
I hope Melbourne put Grant and Hynes in the bench.

Two small men on the bench would be a big advantage to us.

Individually either one is a game breaker but it asks alot of their middle with a two man interchange.

The Realist

Juniors
Agree with you Hippo; I thought Fish was excellent.

Our bench was far too light. We need a proper prop in there. What has Ivan got against Leniu?

Kenny is a wasted spot.

Also what the hell has been with Marto? He was almost invisible out there. Very poor.

Capewell hasn't done much with ball in hand but at least his defence and scambling has been on point.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Our bench was far too light. We need a proper prop in there. What has Ivan got against Leniu?

Kenny is a wasted spot.

Also what the hell has been with Marto? He was almost invisible out there. Very poor.

Capewell hasn't done much with ball in hand but at least his defence and scambling has been on point.
Martin has faded just like last year. It's a worry

chrisD

Coach
I hope Melbourne put Grant and Hynes in the bench.

Two small men on the bench would be a big advantage to us.

Individually either one is a game breaker but it asks alot of their middle with a two man interchange.
Smith just starts at hooker then turns into a middle forward for the rest of the game. A really impactful one so they’re not really a forward short.

Depending on who is fit I think their wingers are their weakness.

Bob

Juniors
The big dick play from Ivan would be Critter back to centre and drop momo. Then Go 4 forwards on the bench. We need to take risks to beat Melbourne
What we need is big bodies in the middle, Sorensen and Martin are way to small, both are all heart but need to be on an edge, I would put critter back to centre and Momorovski on the wing, Momo is a passable winger but centre not so much

Munky

Coach
Smith just starts at hooker then turns into a middle forward for the rest of the game. A really impactful one so they’re not really a forward short.

Depending on who is fit I think their wingers are their weakness.

Good point, well need to run at him since their starting props are rocks in defence.

NAS off the bench is a beast but can lose his head in close games. The Storm don't have many of them so hopefully he's due.

Latest posts