What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Preliminary Semifinal V Storm

Vicpanther

Juniors
ffs it would be great to field our first choice team for once. Have we even had the chance to do it since origin?

Dodgy

Juniors
I come here looking for inspiration and get pumped up about a super underdog win. Then I read WestyLife's post.

WestyLife

First Grade
Seriously after watching our guys kill it up until origin I thought we were sure things. That went well 😂

Crashtest

Juniors
Leota is out.

Leota went missing last week against the Eels pack, which he has done a couple of times this season when other teams forwards have turned up to try and play us through the middle.

So may not be that big a loss, as the Storm will be trying to dominate the middle early In the game. We need more than the 16m he made last week in his first stint against the Eels.

Not saying he may not have turned up this week and made up for last weeks effort, but at least with Leniu we know he will rip into the Storm pack for whatever minutes he gets on field.

Crashtest

Juniors
Api to play 80 and stack the bench is a very viable and not all that risky option
It’s a huge risk though, if Api goes off with a HIA or injury.

No coaches are going 4 forwards on the bench any more. The Storm have chosen 2 utilities. We can’t go in with none.

Smug Panther

First Grade
It’s a huge risk though, if Api goes off with a HIA or injury.

No coaches are going 4 forwards on the bench any more. The Storm have chosen 2 utilities. We can’t go in with none.
How pack has been getting rolled. I guess we can ask To'o to carry them?

Latest posts