What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
I just turned the TV on and saw it was a f*#king afternoon game 😂😂😂

Congrats Panthers fans
Hah did you miss it? The time f**ked me too, I actually thought it was Sunday at first, then 2 pm today... Not the 4pm start it was.
Watch the replay, good game (bias panthers fan here).

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Because I am a simple and naive person, I had to look up what power bottom means.

Holy fk, and I mean literally.
Oh no. You needed the disclaimer from a few weeks ago. If you ever google ‘power bottom’ it’s always important that you at least put ‘muscle’ in front. At least they will be hot then.

GongPanther

Referee
There was f**k all in the Cleary tackle I reckon. Bromwich put in a stellar performance, but he landed flat on his back
Agreed, but just like that non-ruling of that hit on the back of Luai's head, maybe we might have a "get out of jail" card up our sleeve courtisy of the NRL. Can you imagine the uproar for missing a GF for that?

Sonny83

Juniors
They have to do it again. Huge ask to play 3 super physical games in a row and back up against a skeletor coached team.
well would be tough for skeletor to motivate his team since they're hardly underdog and already beat them before

Nealo 12

Bench
Melbourne are cooked. They look exhausted, as if they never had the week off at all, they are making all sorts of mistakes in attack and Penrith just seem to have their measure.

Eat a healthy bag of dicks Bellyache you cancer on the game.
Thanks for your support through the year 😂

GongPanther

Referee
Hey that's what I did too
mmmmmm...no. You didn't seem to had been the person to do so, going by your anti-Panther rhetoric before the game. As Gordie said, Melbourne is Qld's third side...which was strange being that they already have three sides...again, backward thinking from Qld's greatest finker.🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts