What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Trifili13

Juniors
Yep, Leniu is a goodun.

Staines would be good too, except I think we are okay for outside backs, it would only block a pathway for a youngster and our priority must be forwards.
While Staines might block the path of another player and you want to encourage as many of those in our system already that there is a pathway to first grade, for me the question of whether to buy is if they are better than what we already have. Eg if say Cleary and Munster were both happy to come to the Dragon's, would you say no as they would block Sullivan and Amone?

denis preston

First Grade
While Staines might block the path of another player and you want to encourage as many of those in our system already that there is a pathway to first grade, for me the question of whether to buy is if they are better than what we already have. Eg if say Cleary and Munster were both happy to come to the Dragon's, would you say no as they would block Sullivan and Amone?
BUT … How does that effect our salary cap ? Sure you want elite players to lead the side but would you put them in positions that we have covered rather than say a forward or centre ?

Trifili13

Juniors
BUT … How does that effect our salary cap ? Sure you want elite players to lead the side but would you put them in positions that we have covered rather than say a forward or centre ?
Totally agree, it's a balancing act between $ and what position needs to be filled.

Gareth67

First Grade
2 Storm players filmed in a hotel room with some innocent - ‘ white lines ‘ on a table . Side lines , try lines ? ? ? Who the hell knows , maybe they are using them in preparation for next season ? What else would you do with white lines ? ? ? 2341B9BC-8F72-4D08-8EBF-0F138B2C0A5A.jpeg

Last edited:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I'd prefer Reuben Garrick over Saab, people are quickly forgetting how useless he was the first 4 rounds without the aid of Turbo, not sold on Suli really don't get the hype.
Agree- Garrick has increased his pace, and with his good hands, reliable finishing and great goal kicking is now a top rate winger. While Saab may be quick, his defence is poor and he doesn't dominate in the air the way Daniel Tupou does who is of similar height. Suli, while devastating in attack, could be our polynesian Euan Aitken- Souths exposed him- rushes up in defence and catches nothing.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Well done Reuben Garrick and well done Dragons for letting him slip through your fingers. Seriously he was an obvious keeper above average player in the juniors but not to be.

Latest posts