What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Tigpies and Peachy. Really? F'n poor f'n signing for them f'n. Holbrook got some half decent footy out of him but nowhere near enough. Maguire. Ffs. No chance. Looks a typical Tigpies recruit to me. Id rather Mbye.

Gazzamatta

Coach
When a bruised knee keeps you out for months on end that’s a Bingo!!!
Yeah I thought the same till I googled it. Can be pretty serious if its deep bruising. Either way hes a pretty unlucky player but then again so too was Turbo till he found his Lourdes Miracle. All that said we need another strong 9 and if thats not a priority then someones asleep at the wheel.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah I thought the same till I googled it. Can be pretty serious if its deep bruising. Either way hes a pretty unlucky player but then again so too was Turbo till he found his Lourdes Miracle. All that said we need another strong 9 and if thats not a priority then someones asleep at the wheel.
Yep Lussick was a handy back up but Ray Stone was not the answer in a must win game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
* has not been the answer so far in a must win game.

Stoney was 4th choice hooker and the only merkin left in the bubble. He doesn't deserve the ribbing that he got IMHO.
Who’s giving him a ribbing??? He did a fine job considering the circumstances but he’s not an 80 min option especially against the top sides. Good to have him in the squad just in case but we definitely need another option.

Avenger

Immortal
I’d leave Stone on the team just for his cool name. Ray Stone sounds like someone who doesn’t f**k around. He really impressed me this season and there is no way I’d be letting him go. We should turn him onto our version of Trevor Gilmeister.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The smug bastards have broken the trophy. Is there no end to the disrespect these cretins have perpetrated on the NRL this finals series??? From Kikau butchering the Souths team song, to the coercion of a fine young Tigers player into an opposition jersey, to the blatant disregard of the sacred HIA rule, to humiliating the greatest coach the league has ever seen in his last game coaching in Sydney, this just about takes the cake.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Stone should keep on working on his dummy half play / Skills.

He improved greatly from last year in the hooker role.

It’s good to have options.

Latest posts