What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Well it's all hypothetical since THE GUS has said he's not leaving and the Eels have said they want to be a development club and both of those things would turn out to be lies if Cotric is an Eel come season 2022.
So we cannot buy any more players from outside the club now?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So we cannot buy any more players from outside the club now?
You know that's not what I said. This is a perfect opportunity to develop a promising young player. We already have one winger on good coin in Sivo. Signing Cotric would risk us losing both Russell and Dunster. And I didn't even say I'm against it, just that if it happened it would make a lie of our claim that we aspire to be a development club.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hope it’s better than the last 2 seasons of GOT, biggest let down of a show ever.

I have a few friends who thought the ending was good. I agree with you, seasons 7 and 8 where bad. S7 actualy had moments and I give a pass.
I still felt the ending should of been Cersei has a secret army nobody knows about funded by the banks and they slaughter the Dragon girl, John Snow and the Starks army. It would of tied it in with modern society now and world capitalism. You don't beat the banks.

hindy111

Post Whore
You know that's not what I said. This is a perfect opportunity to develop a promising young player. We already have one winger on good coin in Sivo. Signing Cotric would risk us losing both Russell and Dunster. And I didn't even say I'm against it, just that if it happened it would make a lie of our claim that we aspire to be a development club.

Depends how big a future they feel Russel has. Is he our future fullback? If so you don't re-sign Gutherson for 2023.
Risky yes but it's up to the coach and staff to know when to let someone go and not lose a good kid

hindy111

Post Whore
Hope it’s better than the last 2 seasons of GOT, biggest let down of a show ever.

I have a few friends who thought the ending was good. I agree with you, seasons 7 and 8 where bad. S7 actualy had moments and I give a pass.
I still felt the ending should of been

Noise

Coach
I liked GoT 7 and 8. Only thing that sucked was Bran and his story line. Boring and added nothing. I loved Dani turning into an evil bitch.

Last edited:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I liked GoT 7 and 8. Only think that sucked was Bran and his story line. Boring and added nothing. I loved Dani turning into an evil bitch.
I just saw a news story about a teacher on the northern beaches being stabbed and I was worried about you. Or are you posting from your hospital bed?

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I suppose in regards to that it’s up to our footy department to deduce whether the players coming through are near the standard of what’s on offer in the market.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I liked GoT 7 and 8. Only thing that sucked was Bran and his story line. Boring and added nothing. I loved Dani turning into an evil bitch.
I had no problem with her going full mad Queen it was prophesied in the books but it was just so poorly done. Like just about everything else in seasons 7 and 8

Or how Tyrion would be dumb to suit the story or Vary’s, even Littlefinger these guys played the game of Thrones better than anyone else but they are dumb just because. It was rushed and poorly written just so the two dickheads in charge could piss off and get that Star Wars money. Even GRR said there was at least 10 seasons of show there, they turned the Knight King and the Walkers into an afterthought just to get it done.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ive watched a couple of shows recently I quite enjoyed.
Defending Jacob....... Apple
Outer Banks ........ Netflix.
Nothing spectacular but watchable. The Grandies are mad for Outer Banks so I watched it for conversation.

TheRam

Coach
They could, but they will have 1 million dollars of salary cap on the wings and only 2 spots for Allen, Burns, Schoupp, Okunbur, Averillo, Katoa, and Naden.

Well I would persist with Schoupp for one of the centre spots and let the others fight it out for the other spot.

TheRam

Coach

Or that we don't have confidence in what we are developing.

TheRam

Coach
I still felt the ending should of been Cersei has a secret army nobody knows about funded by the banks and they slaughter the Dragon girl, John Snow and the Starks army. It would of tied it in with modern society now and world capitalism. You don't beat the banks.

You couldn't be more right @hindy111. It would have been the best ending ever. Just as "Darkness" always wins, so to do the Bankers.

Noise

Coach
I had no problem with her going full mad Queen it was prophesied in the books but it was just so poorly done. Like just about everything else in seasons 7 and 8

Or how Tyrion would be dumb to suit the story or Vary’s, even Littlefinger these guys played the game of Thrones better than anyone else but they are dumb just because. It was rushed and poorly written just so the two dickheads in charge could piss off and get that Star Wars money. Even GRR said there was at least 10 seasons of show there, they turned the Knight King and the Walkers into an afterthought just to get it done.
Yea the walkers and knight king battle was rushed. All series winter was coming / the long night…and it lasted one episode haha

Noise

Coach
Also, Squid Game…I’m watching it but it is seriously over rated. I’ve tried it both with English subtitles and the dubbing. Subtitles is better but it’s still pretty shit.

Latest posts