What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the comp, Redcliffe.

Brutus

Referee
Growing up in Brisbane Redcliffe always = dolphin.

A great brand. Hope they do well in the NRL.

Be great to have another red and black team in the comp. I know Redcliffe have always been red and white, but they will be adding black to the mix for the NRL which will look great.

I have heard they have already signed Cam and Steve Cherry for 2023.

beave

Coach
That's a ripper 👍🏼
I'd love to see NQ transition to something less American; Jackaroos or Stockmen could be done fairly seamlessly I'd imagine.
i think the time to do it would have been when News took over and then handed back control to the leagues club in the early 2k's but it's too late now, especially considering we won the comp in 2015 and all.

A brand refreshing is in dire need. The horns logo has aged poorly IMO and needs a massive tart up or something completely new. The jerseys have gotten better over the last 10 years as they look more like the '95, but the outlier '18-'19 big horns thing was arguably our shittest of all time.

MugaB

Coach
Hmm, you only ever needed to sign up to one Leagues club, one RSL club and one ex-servos club. That meant you could get into any from them on in. You only joined up for that club if they had some special food/drink deals. Which they always do that makes that $5 joining fee value for money.

Anyway. Be interesting to see what happens with Melb once the Dolphins sign Munster and the Cheese as their first 2 players (And a nibble at Ponga).
Don't forget Cody Walker and Rheese Mahoney.... move it move it move it!!!

MugaB

Coach
Colorado (Broncos) isn't a redneck state and the Raiders used to be from California which is one of the least redneck states.

As for QLD it's only regional that is conservative. Brisbane, Sunshine and Gold Coast are mostly left leaning, labour voters.
Sorry where's Canberra again?

.........That's in Queensland!!!

i think the time to do it would have been when News took over and then handed back control to the leagues club in the early 2k's but it's too late now, especially considering we won the comp in 2015 and all.

A brand refreshing is in dire need. The horns logo has aged poorly IMO and needs a massive tart up or something completely new. The jerseys have gotten better over the last 10 years as they look more like the '95, but the outlier '18-'19 big horns thing was arguably our shittest of all time.
I love the horns. It's one of the reasons I chose the Cowboys over everyone else and believe it's the greatest logo in world sport. The 1995 jersey and shorts were the best.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
A few jersey ideas. If they do add gold, I kinda hope they don’t add black as well. I’d like to see Perth being black red and gold/yellow. View attachment 55004
View attachment 55005View attachment 55006
Theyre all fantastic. Better than black-red-gold. Love the white with gold V look the most. But for a uniform set, maybe the middle one is more desirable and away from the Dragons concept. But with the middle one, id maybe do it where the stripes finish at the chest (like that polo shirt from the NRL Bid apparel)

beave

Coach
I reckon the red white and charcoal combo is mint, I'm personally not a fan of the gold/yellow. I think 3 colours is plenty (it's why I hate the yellow in the NQ scheme and the increasing of its use throughout the 2k's in their merch)

It would be nice to get away from the Chevrons. Maybe something to the effect of:

clapham-rovers-rugby-shirt-front-2_2048x2048.jpg

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Theyre all fantastic. Better than black-red-gold. Love the white with gold V look the most. But for a uniform set, maybe the middle one is more desirable and away from the Dragons concept. But with the middle one, id maybe do it where the stripes finish at the chest (like that polo shirt from the NRL Bid apparel)
Thanks mate. These were heavily inspired by the 2016 Catalans kits. I just think they looked great both individually and as a set. I just hope they go with something that looks professional and iconic (which is not what the Titans did with their debut jersey IMO)5F96C948-5675-421B-91A1-1A853BE5FCE1.jpeg

Latest posts