What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

chewsta

First Grade
What a time to be alive, Peter Woodsy Russell Clarke, in a very steep decline at the back end of his career. Running out (backwards) in that all white strip!

Quigs

Immortal
I can see it now. The Red V getting right behind every hard hit up by Shaz and Crazy Guggenheim Mcguire. The roar will be deafening.

(Sorry, only those in Nursing Homes would remember Crazy Guggenheim from the Jackie Gleeson Show)

DznTWu-W0AAuFQX.jpg

35369700994_f6a5fa72f5_b.jpg

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The irony of asking for sources to rumoured signings after 8 months of dominos in this place. Hilarious.
Wasn’t asking for sources Ben. I thought it was a media article he was referring to. Turns out it was from zero tackle.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not a rumour, not a confirmed signing, not a domino but this is the best Snidley Whiplash style moustache in rugba league and I want him at the Sharks.

Man of the match in the Million Pound game which sees Tolousse Oympique XIII elevated into the SuperLeague after they knocked off Vince Farrar's old mob.

22 years old, built like a brick shithouse, plays centre.

Jussaume.png

King Ben

Juniors
Not a rumour, not a confirmed signing, not a domino but this is the best Snidley Whiplash style moustache in rugba league and I want him at the Sharks.

Man of the match in the Million Pound game which sees Tolousse Oympique XIII elevated into the SuperLeague after they knocked off Vince Farrar's old mob.

22 years old, built like a brick shithouse, plays centre.

View attachment 55141
Looks like Josh Mansour wearing a fake moustache. I love him already.

Ads

First Grade
Wasn’t asking for sources Ben. I thought it was a media article he was referring to. Turns out it was from zero tackle.
Didn’t come from zero tackle and I’ve never been on that site before. Surprised there’s news out there.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I can see it now. The Red V getting right behind every hard hit up by Shaz and Crazy Guggenheim Mcguire. The roar will be deafening.

(Sorry, only those in Nursing Homes would remember Crazy Guggenheim from the Jackie Gleeson Show)

DznTWu-W0AAuFQX.jpg

35369700994_f6a5fa72f5_b.jpg
WhoDaFUGUE is Jackie Glesson?

Chimp

Bench
Whilst talking dickheads, I see Curtis Scott is chasing only a minimum wage deal as a last chance saloon. We do need a centre… he’s been pretty trash since his early Melbourne days, but at mimimum wage, with some very strict behavioural clauses/expectations, someone will snap him up (probably Tigers)

TRIALS

Juniors
Whilst talking dickheads, I see Curtis Scott is chasing only a minimum wage deal as a last chance saloon. We do need a centre… he’s been pretty trash since his early Melbourne days, but at mimimum wage, with some very strict behavioural clauses/expectations, someone will snap him up (probably Tigers)
Sign him up. Gotta have atleast one loose merkin.

Ads

First Grade
God no. If only you knew the extent of his off field behaviour.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I guess the thing is if he f**ks up (as he most likely will) it’s no reflection on the club as he’s a habitual offender. Goes against everything Dino and Fitz are trying to present as a club though so I doubt they’re even considering him.