What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

T.S Quint

Coach
Gee the manager doesn’t seem very professional.

Why wouId you decline the player option before the season has even started and before you had to. For his sake hope RCG doesn’t comp an injury, look what happened to Welch.

Additionally why wouId you even mention his interest with the Dophins in the media?

sounds like the deal is done…

I would say that the Dolphins organisation has definitely been in touch with RCG’s manager. I’m sure they will offer him more money than we will be able to offer and he will be gone.
They’ve probably done the same thing with a bunch of other players as well, including Munster.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I would say that the Dolphins organisation has definitely been in touch with RCG’s manager. I’m sure they will offer him more money than we will be able to offer and he will be gone.
They’ve probably done the same thing with a bunch of other players as well, including Munster.
I thought Wayne didn’t pay overs for Props???

What’s a thoroughbred Dolphin called???

@Gary Gutful @Bazal

Avenger

Immortal
Unfortunately I don't think that Tesla does sponsorships. Musk prefers to spend that money in development.

So what about Coke or Pepsi?

Eels taste better with Coke.
I always thought IKEA would look good and the colours go perfectly.

84 Baby

Referee
In all seriousness I am amazed we don’t have a bigger deal with Coke. They’ve been just the other side of the hospital for decades. And don’t we have a CCA exec on our board now?

84 Baby

Referee
The other thing of course is Coke probably wouldn’t get much out of the deal. It’s a brand that barely needs a marketing department anymore

Eelementary

Post Whore
The other thing of course is Coke probably wouldn’t get much out of the deal. It’s a brand that barely needs a marketing department anymore

The subliminal effects of having Coca-Cola on an NRL team's jersey would be enormous - everybody watching would suddenly have a hankering for Coke.

I'm sure Coca-Cola Amatil would be keen - at the right price.

Gronk

Staff member
Dean Ritchie predicts that we’ll win the comp in 2022.

1 IT’S OVER

The 36-year premiership drought concludes. Arthur creates his own history with Mitch Moses giving the one-finger salute to critics who suggest he chokes under pressure. Clint Gutherson, Nathan Brown, Junior Paulo and Reagan Campbell-Gillard finally take that premiership leap. Ding dong, the witch had died — again