What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

For me, the iconic image of the 2021 season will be Nathan and Ivan embracing at the end of the GF. Both have been through so much sh!t over the last couple of years, but this is what they had wanted; to climb the mountain and most importantly do it together.

That and Fish spanking Munster.

Some others for me:
- Scott S going gym from the scrap-heap to an important player in a premiership contender. Then to break/dislocate his arm, be given little chance to make it back and then play not just the GF but the PF as well, and make that tackle on Hughes.
- 7 Panthers playing SOO, particularly those making their debut when we spanked QLD in Cow Park.
- Burton going from Tug-of-War piece to centre piece of a premiership. I found even more respect for the Dogs when they admitted they were wrong towards the end of the year there; so infrequently does that happen in league.
- Brandy breaking down on telly.
- The victory in Dubbo versus the Bunnies. Against a good team, that was probably the most dominant regular season game I have ever seen from the Panthers.
- I loved the handshake celebration from the team after a week of being goaded from those who thought we celebrated too much.
- Kakau and TMay holding up a rampaging Olam at PP in the 3rd round to win us the game.

soc123_au

Staff member
Some others for me:
- Scott S going gym from the scrap-heap to an important player in a premiership contender. Then to break/dislocate his arm, be given little chance to make it back and then play not just the GF but the PF as well, and make that tackle on Hughes.
- 7 Panthers playing SOO, particularly those making their debut when we spanked QLD in Cow Park.
- Burton going from Tug-of-War piece to centre piece of a premiership. I found even more respect for the Dogs when they admitted they were wrong towards the end of the year there; so infrequently does that happen in league.
- Brandy breaking down on telly.
- The victory in Dubbo versus the Bunnies. Against a good team, that was probably the most dominant regular season game I have ever seen from the Panthers.
- I loved the handshake celebration from the team after a week of being goaded from those who thought we celebrated too much.
- Kakau and TMay holding up a rampaging Olam at PP in the 3rd round to win us the game.
Nice list.

I didn't see the footage of Brandy breaking down until the next morning. I'd be lying if I said my bottom lip didn't start to quiver watching it. Freddy's reaction was pretty good too.

Also agree on the Dogs admitting that Penrith standing strong was the right call.

murraymob

First Grade
Nice list.

I didn't see the footage of Brandy breaking down until the next morning. I'd be lying if I said my bottom lip didn't start to quiver watching it. Freddy's reaction was pretty good too.

Also agree on the Dogs admitting that Penrith standing strong was the right call.
You tube also has a video triple m showing mg and Girdler calling the game great to see

The Realist

Juniors
With the way that Silverdale is carrying on, I am starting to think he is either the (ex)boyfriend of the girl that May banged, or perhaps the brother.

It really seems personally with him.

Latest posts