Nice list.Some others for me:
- Scott S going gym from the scrap-heap to an important player in a premiership contender. Then to break/dislocate his arm, be given little chance to make it back and then play not just the GF but the PF as well, and make that tackle on Hughes.
- 7 Panthers playing SOO, particularly those making their debut when we spanked QLD in Cow Park.
- Burton going from Tug-of-War piece to centre piece of a premiership. I found even more respect for the Dogs when they admitted they were wrong towards the end of the year there; so infrequently does that happen in league.
- Brandy breaking down on telly.
- The victory in Dubbo versus the Bunnies. Against a good team, that was probably the most dominant regular season game I have ever seen from the Panthers.
- I loved the handshake celebration from the team after a week of being goaded from those who thought we celebrated too much.
- Kakau and TMay holding up a rampaging Olam at PP in the 3rd round to win us the game.
You tube also has a video triple m showing mg and Girdler calling the game great to seeNice list.
I didn't see the footage of Brandy breaking down until the next morning. I'd be lying if I said my bottom lip didn't start to quiver watching it. Freddy's reaction was pretty good too.
Also agree on the Dogs admitting that Penrith standing strong was the right call.