What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
Verrills has a very precise passing game. Excellent and very efficient. He we can improve his running game then he would be a very good replacement and Mahoney would not be much of a loss at all.
So, the last 80 pages were for nought?

Sensei Cobra

Juniors

Avenger

Immortal

King-Gutho94

Coach

His service from dummy half is exceptional. Check out the pass from the 4 min 59 sec mark to set up the win.
Yeah i am on the verrills train now and getting him here. Especially after you mentioned his name last week.

Speaking to a few of my roosters mates they rate verrills highly had a few injuries but should be a good one for the future is only 22 years.

Give him another year of development at Bondi should have him primed for 2023 if we can get him.

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah i am on the verrills train now and getting him here. Especially after you mentioned his name last week.

Speaking to a few of my roosters mates they rate verrills highly had a few injuries but should be a good one for the future is only 22 years.

Give him another year of development at Bondi should have him primed for 2023 if we can get him.
I just had a punt that we should target him when it was obvious Smith was going there. He is quality.

Latest posts