What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Joe Romeo has moved from Cabramatta to Campbelltown City.
Tony Satini from North Sydney Bears NSW Cup has signed with the Picton Magpies in the Macathur Conference.

A lot of New Signings for this Macarthur Conference Comp

East Campbelltown Eagles are signing a stack of new players after Switching from the Sydney Shield to this Macarthur Conference Comp

Last edited:

rightleftin

Juniors
Silktails were due to arrive in Australia today for full time preseason but delayed after 18 players tested positive.

Last edited by a moderator:

rightleftin

Juniors
Justin Frain has signed with the Townsville Mendi Blackhawks for 2022. A loss for Ryde-Eastwood, but an opportunity not to turn down playing Qcup
That is good news for Justin. A fair few have moved from RMC to Q Cup but not too many come the other way.
Do you know if Ryde Eastwood have made any significant signings for 2022?

K_Tigers12

Juniors
That is good news for Justin. A fair few have moved from RMC to Q Cup but not too many come the other way.
Do you know if Ryde Eastwood have made any significant signings for 2022?
Tristan Evans-Tsoi with RE for 22, hoping for a good run without injury. Will try to get some updates on major player signings for RE. I would expect some signings soon since RE have lost a few players such as Langi Suli-Ruka, Rizk brothers, Justin Frain and Tyler Seymour.

rightleftin

Juniors
Tristan Evans-Tsoi with RE for 22, hoping for a good run without injury. Will try to get some updates on major player signings for RE. I would expect some signings soon since RE have lost a few players such as Langi Suli-Ruka, Rizk brothers, Justin Frain and Tyler Seymour
Adam Rizk has gone to Blacktown, where have the others gone.

rightleftin

Juniors
Silktails will play PNG Hunters in a trial on the Gold Coast on 26 Feb. They have only 9 from last years' squad, which has been expanded to 34 players, including 13 under 21 years, which explains the Roosters-Silktails team in Sydney Shield. The aim is to play the last 4 rounds in Fiji.

K_Tigers12

Juniors
Adam Rizk has gone to Blacktown, where have the others gone.
As I’m aware, Tyler Seymour injured himself in between seasons before actually making preseason training. Now he’s questioning whether or not he wants to play anymore. Not sure where Langi has gone to but will try get updates.

K_Tigers12

Juniors
It’s looking likely that no NSW cup side or NRL side is interested in signing James Segeyaro. He has attended a preseason training session tonight with the Ryde Eastwood Hawks. However, I believe no contract has been signed. If RE are able to get his signature it will be a massive coup with the NRL experience he has. This may attract some more players to come across the ditch to RE Hawks.

TigerDen

Juniors
It’s looking likely that no NSW cup side or NRL side is interested in signing James Segeyaro. He has attended a preseason training session tonight with the Ryde Eastwood Hawks. However, I believe no contract has been signed. If RE are able to get his signature it will be a massive coup with the NRL experience he has. This may attract some more players to come across the ditch to RE Hawks.
If Segeyaro were to play for RE, what PPE points would he be given?

rightleftin

Juniors
I would have to agree with @Sharkie Army Gorilla. Marquee signing being 0, although Craig Gower has been training with Ryde as well. Not sure if he will be in a trainer position or sign on as a player and if so how many points he would accumulate.

Craig Gower coached Peninsula Seagulls in Sydney Shield in their last season so it is likely he would be looking at a coaching position, however, he would not be the first 43 year old to play at this level - Hutch Maiva, Tere Glassie & Mick Hawkins. As a player, he has not played NRL since 2013 so my guess is he would be worth 2 points but now that there are about 10,000 different categories in the new points system, it is anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts