What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Round 1 looking like this for each grade at the moment. No clues yet on home teams.

Still very much TBC

RMC
BWSE v Silktails
Mounties v St Marys
Glebe v Wenty
REH v Wests
Hills BYE

SS
Brothers v Roosters
Moorebank v St Marys
Belrose v Wenty Utd
REH v Cabra
Hills BYE

Round 1 looking like this for each grade at the moment. No clues yet on home teams.

Still very much TBC

RMC
BWSE v Silktails
Mounties v St Marys
Glebe v Wenty
REH v Wests
Hills BYE

SS
Brothers v Roosters
Moorebank v St Marys
Belrose v Wenty Utd
REH v Cabra
Hills BYE
Can you post the link to the draws for these comps if possible thanks

Tigers1986

Juniors
Teams in each league - 9

RM Cup

Blacktown Workers
Mounties
Glebe Dirty Reds
Fiji Silktails
Hills District Bulls
Wenworthville Magpies
St Marys
Ryde Eastwood Hawks
Western Suburbs Magpies

Sydney Shield
Brothers Penrith
Moorebank Rams
Belrose Eagles
Sydney Roosters
Hills District Bulls
Wenworthville United
St Marys
Ryde Eastwood Hawks
Cabramatta Two Blues

Source?

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Maybe I'll be allowed to post official press releases from the NSWRL now, which for whatever reason wasn't okay under the previous regime.
I think any post about NSWLRL by someone with a username containing Bronco should be banned, it just makes sense for that to happen .... :) (just kidding)

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I don't know about the first round, but to be fair the teams he has listed are basically what I had heard with an informal chat from someone from NSWRL

Tigers1986

Juniors
The point is no source was provided, yet if a regular member had done so he'd be all over it chastising them. "Some guy told me" is just as valid for Minto and Picton until he provides his source, or, lmfao, NSWRL put info up about the comps - they'll probably relegate coverage to that awful playleague site that's a chore to navigate

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes Timmah source? Thought we werent allowed to post without source?
Leagueunlimited is the source. Let me guess, you've been moderated before today and waited until early Xmas morning to report a post?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Link Please is all we ask?
It's pretty obvious. Tim even qualifies it in the 17th December post (the one that you've chosen to complain about early on xmas morning). He posted "looking like this" and "Still very much TBC". I assume you know what "TBC" means?

Obviously sourced from media contacts in the NSWRL. It's part of the LU resources that we can share with readers.

It's a positive post and helps us look forward to 2022, given that the competitions were suspended in 2021.

Some people find dumb things to whinge about.

Tigers1986

Juniors
So why can;t the general member with NSWRL sources post them without revealing their source? Seems a bit of a double standard without concrete links etc and zero coverage of said layout on the website *shrug*

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So why can;t the general member with NSWRL sources post them without revealing their source? Seems a bit of a double standard without concrete links etc and zero coverage of said layout on the website *shrug*
Firstly, you can post stuff if you like, just don't try to pass it off as fact or confirmed unless you have a link to back it up.

The post that you're (still) upset about clearly stressed it is TO BE CONFIRMED.

Sorry for the caps but it has already been pointed out but obviously needs to pointed out in a more direct manner.

Secondly, there's no double standards about a publisher publishing news in it's own publication while vetting rumours from unverified sources (assuming that was your point, which doesn't apply in this case anyway).

Tigers1986

Juniors
Firstly, you can post stuff if you like, just don't try to pass it off as fact or confirmed unless you have a link to back it up.

The post that you're (still) upset about clearly stressed it is TO BE CONFIRMED.

Sorry for the caps but it has already been pointed out but obviously needs to pointed out in a more direct manner.

Secondly, there's no double standards about a publisher publishing news in it's own publication while vetting rumours from unverified sources (assuming that was your point, which doesn't apply in this case anyway).

So we can post anything so long as we have "to be confirmed?" Righto, sweet.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So we can post anything so long as we have "to be confirmed?" Righto, sweet.
That's a smartarse interpretation of what I said. We're pretty easy going, but there's a limit to everything. Good luck Tiger1986.

Latest posts