What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it run?

eels81236

Bench
So after Baker ringing around and Bensley also, they both figured we would be 2nd emergency for the Caulfield Cup. But you never know because trainers lie and play games with acceptances. If we were predicted to be 1st emergency we would have accepted and headed down.

It turns out that Waterhouse was playing such games and lies. She waited until literally 2 minutes before cut off to withdraw Entente. Too late for us to react and accept as the 1st emergency.

Just watch. Something will scratch now due to the predicted rain all week that would have played into our hands. Geez I hate that family.

Anyway, Mooney Valley Cup next week to try to get to the Melb Cup. If I were making the decisions I’d try via the Geelong Cup. I hate the Valley.

It breaks your heart but still good fun

ebbedfred

Bench
I have one running around the Valley for the first time tomorrow in the Vase named Akihiro, I don't think there is a serious punter alive not all over the fav which I can understand, but stranger things have happened. He's been going pretty well for a little colt, but seems like he wants further so keen to see how he goes over the extra 2 furlongs.

Wish him luck, or hope Forgot You forgets to come out of the barriers.

I just perusing the Magic Millions catalogue as I am want to do this time of year, and blow me down if Kementari doesn’t have two lots in there!

First of them being Lot 275.

So the big Catpiss did manage to get a few off after all? I though he was sterile and didn’t get any off at all?

Perhaps he just had “weak sauce” or “thin soup”? Or maybe just wasn’t that interested, a bit of a “puddle jumper”, a bit light in the horse shoes?

Either way, the breeding barn wasn’t his scene and he decided to come back and lay waste to everyone’s wagering!

I am keen to see what they go for. A very limited edition of progeny indeed! 👀🧐

I just perusing the Magic Millions catalogue as I am want to do this time of year, and blow me down if Kementari doesn’t have two lots in there!

So the big Catpiss did manage to get a few off after all? I though he was sterile and didn’t get any off at all?

Perhaps he just had “weak sauce” or “thin soup”? Or maybe just wasn’t that interested, a bit of a “puddle jumper”, a bit light in the horse shoes?

Either way, the breeding barn wasn’t his scene and he decided to come back and lay waste to everyone’s wagering!

$325k for a filly sold to Star Thoroughbreds.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
$325k for a filly sold to Star Thoroughbreds.

Yeh I think he only managed to get about half a dozen or so in foal in his one year at stud and they realised his swimmers were sinkers.
These two were the only live foals he got on the ground.

I knew they would sell okay, mainly from the novelty of it all but one thing you can’t knock about Special K (plenty of things you can) is he is a cracking looking horse.

Mong

Post Whore

Colt only went for $200,000.00. Anthony Cummings got it.

Mong

Post Whore
P.S all is hopeless merkins in this forum need to buy into a horse together this year.

Someone see if they can find a Shamus Award out of a Pierro mare

I see a couple of Pierro's have gone for 1million+. Ciaron Maher paid 1.5 million for a Pierro x Ravi (Redoutes Choice)