What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Yeah, they’ll go with the offical line that a positive test doesn’t automatically provide an exemption. But I reckon all of the dodgy shit that has come up after forced his hand.

I don't think anyone's hand has been forced here. It is pure political expediency. I don't like Novak, and I don't think he should have been given an exemption in the first place, but this is a farce.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I don't think anyone's hand has been forced here. It is pure political expediency. I don't like Novak, and I don't think he should have been given an exemption in the first place, but this is a farce.
When I say “hand was forced” I mean by weight of popular (voters’) opinion.

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s not the point of what he’s done. McEnroe did worse but he is now loved. Novak won’t be. Ever. Why I wonder?

I think McEnroe is a great speaker. He captures you as he talks.Well spoken and smart. Reminds me of Sterling in some ways.
I do not see Rafa or even Federer having commentary careers.
Novak will be more Pistol Pete. Retire and won't hear much about him.

strider

Post Whore
I think McEnroe is a great speaker. He captures you as he talks.Well spoken and smart. Reminds me of Sterling in some ways.
I do not see Rafa or even Federer having commentary careers.
Novak will be more Pistol Pete. Retire and won't hear much about him.
You cannot be serious!!

Nah i agree. Mcenroe was great when they had him doing commentary

hindy111

Post Whore
Gary O'Gutful

Lol no wonder he doesn't post photos in the cooking thread.
What do Irish even eat? Btw we caught a baby rabbit and we are feeding it fistles to soften it up and make it tender and juicy. Than I will fry it. Stay tuned for photos

strider

Post Whore
Lol no wonder he doesn't post photos in the cooking thread.
What do Irish even eat? Btw we caught a baby rabbit and we are feeding it fistles to soften it up and make it tender and juicy. Than I will fry it. Stay tuned for photos
😮 🐇 ... do your neighbours know you kidnapped their pet rabbit?

84 Baby

Referee
Only in your overly worked up, overly sensitive, irrational Novak loving mind. Go and sleep it off and come back tomorrow with some common f**ken sense.

View attachment 57321

View attachment 57323

View attachment 57324

View attachment 57325

View attachment 57326
That’s because Americans, Indians, Chinese, Pauls and Russians are all massive racists.

Almost as much as the Irish

(I really wanted to replace the nationalities with derogatory terms but chickened out with the Chinese)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That’s because Americans, Indians, Chinese, Pauls and Russians are all massive racists.

Almost as much as the Irish

(I really wanted to replace the nationalities with derogatory terms but chickened out with the Chinese)
Not as racist as merkins who call people from Sao Paulo, Pauls.

strider

Post Whore
I never really believed the aussies hate djokovic thing. I have Mediterranean Descendant (not serb) inlaws and they love him and too believe aussies hate him. I always thought it was more that they just loved federer and djoko was a threat to him.

But i realise it IS a thing. And i think it probably IS a bit because he is a serb. Serbs got heavily tarnished in australia during the balkan wars - mostly cos the yanks decided they were the baddies (there were baddies on all sides) and australia just follow the yanks like little lambs.

I also used to think most of it was cos djoko was soft at several aussie opens early in his career, retiring from games. And aussies just dont like that.

But i think at the moment its the whole unvaxed thing. There is incredible hate over it. People are looking for people to hate. And i think vaxed people are struggling to accept they are spreading it like wildfire and are just as much a risk to the country's health as djoko is.