What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Happy MEel

First Grade
I called you that because most don’t understand the process of what happened but the comment above yours doesn’t add weight to your request.
I’d suggest your vested interest is giving you a very one sided perspective of what’s happening. I don’t particularly care if you continue calling us all idiots, I was more suggesting you do it for your own sake as you’re coming across as a bit of a peanut on this issue.

I don’t like saying that as you’re normally one of my favourite posters on here.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’m confident my views and understanding will be reflected in what happens by hopefully 3 judges during their summing up tomorrow. Regardless of the result. That’s not important anymore. This has been a monumental f**k up and the world is watching/laughing.
I'm also confident that whatever happens you will claim you were right all along.

Avenger

Immortal
I’d suggest your vested interest is giving you a very one sided perspective of what’s happening. I don’t particularly care if you continue calling us all idiots, I was more suggesting you do it for your own sake as you’re coming across as a bit of a peanut on this issue.

I don’t like saying that as you’re normally one of my favourite posters on here.
You are only calling me that because your arrogance will not allow your ignorance to the facts of this case to be revealed.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm also confident that whatever happens you will claim you were right all along.
I’ve already been proven right before the matter is heard. I said I selfishly wanted it to go this far to further expose this incompetent government. Check my posts.

Avenger

Immortal
Plenty of respect from one prominent and controversial member for keeping his distance. I know that deep down he agrees with me but his stubborn nature won’t allow it.

Happy MEel

First Grade
You are only calling me that because your arrogance will not allow your ignorance to the facts of this case to be revealed.
What exactly are the facts that I/we are so ignorant of?

If it’s that the Gov f**ked this all up and are doing this to cover their initial incompetence, then I don’t think that’s up for debate. However, I don’t think he should have been let in in the first place (which I think you agree with). I think our difference of opinion is that I don’t mind them using whatever means necessary to rectify the shit show. I don’t see this as ignorance.

Bandwagon

Staff member
???? He had no right to cross the border in the first place? The minister has effectively conceded all of the points on which the visa was initially revoked.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/austra...-order-and-public-health-20220114-p59oex.html

They've just created a martyr out of the f**kwit.

Do you think that they have abandoned actions relating to inconsistencies in his visa application by necessity constitutes a concession, or perhaps maybe that it is an acknowledgement of the clusterf**k, and or is merely for political expediency.