What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 1st April 8:05pm @BlueBet Stadium

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Just on Mitchell, he was quiet but it's harder for him to get into the game when we keep dropping the ball, he normally comes into play later in the sets but we didn't get to that point where he normally injects himself.
This I agree with.
I wouldn't say he was bad, but in defending the line he needs to do a lot better, he's not reading and anticipating quick enough and getting caught out on cover defense.

Cook was garbage in this game. Refuses to run with the ball, service out of the back of the ruck was terrible, prime example being that shocking pass to Havili who dropped the ball. All this costs us momentum and leads to giving up tries. And one stat I heard last night that I've alluded to for more than a year - of all the teams in the NRL, Cook runs the LEAST against the Panthers. Why? Because they got a good oppossing hooker that defends really well but also attacks really well too. Its the same story against Harry Grant, Brandon Smith etc etc. He was good last week because the Roosters hooker is poor. That's the only time Cook plays well, when the opposite hooker is poor.

Burgess has been garbage this season.

Milne tries hard and is agressive with the ball but he's dicey in defense, always was and always will be.

Tatola is showing signs of slowing down and is off the pace

Paulo's D hasn't gotten better, its barely up to 1st grade standard.

With all this goi g on around him, expecting Cody to work miracles and then being critical of him when he doesn't seems a bit fanciful.

The fowards have only been dominant in one game, they are not creating enough momentum for the halves to have space to work, and the real big loss is Gagai on the left,

soc123_au

Staff member
The fowards have only been dominant in one game, they are not creating enough momentum for the halves to have space to work, and the real big loss is Gagai on the left,
This makes what Illias did even more impressive. I thought he was your best last night.

On Gagai I reckon you guys got the best out of him and got out at the right time. Tago gave him an absolute bath last week as did the unit playing centre for the Sharks last night, Talaki I think it was. I'd be moving Latrell back into the centres, he isn't a fullbacks arsehole. Take him and Edwards last night. Latrell has him covered as an athlete and in skill, but Edwards is a superior fullback. Latrell and Bjorn Borg is a pretty fine centre pairing.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Penrith put in a 19 year old that never played first grade before this year and he's one of the top try scorers already, scored 2 against us, and looks solid in defense.

We need to start chancing it on selections and start blooding the younger guys in the lower grades. Milne is a backup, not a starter, and probably more wing than centre. Mansewer needs to be told to retire. Chee Kam will get torched by these young outside guys who are coming through in other teams.
Paulo is a winger only. He can forget about being a centre.

Time to start thinking about trying Karapani and Kalo Kalo. Maybe even Taafe. If one works and sticks, problem allieviated. If they don't, then we go shopping next year.

Hopefully that All Blacks guy can be got

Nealo 12

Bench
A home video. Thanks Pawsy.

When does Nate and Liam Coleman make an appearance?
Ha that’s right you wouldn’t know being a try hard blow in but there was a poster who changed from the Tigers to the Rabbits a while back …. His name was Alien , got banished . Hopefully you go down the same road 😂

southsport

First Grade
Penrith put in a 19 year old that never played first grade before this year and he's one of the top try scorers already, scored 2 against us, and looks solid in defense.

We need to start chancing it on selections and start blooding the younger guys in the lower grades. Milne is a backup, not a starter, and probably more wing than centre. Mansewer needs to be told to retire. Chee Kam will get torched by these young outside guys who are coming through in other teams.
Paulo is a winger only. He can forget about being a centre.

Time to start thinking about trying Karapani and Kalo Kalo. Maybe even Taafe. If one works and sticks, problem allieviated. If they don't, then we go shopping next year.

Hopefully that All Blacks guy can be got
Taaffe is an interesting one, I don't see where he gets a run atm unless Lachie, Cody or Trell go down injured.

soc123_au

Staff member
Ha that’s right you wouldn’t know being a try hard blow in but there was a poster who changed from the Tigers to the Rabbits a while back …. His name was Alien , got banished . Hopefully you go down the same road 😂
When you posted that pic I straight away wondered if anyone had ever seen TSP and Alien in the same room together. TSP join date kind of fits the timeline.

murraymob

First Grade
When you posted that pic I straight away wondered if anyone had ever seen TSP and Alien in the same room together. TSP join date kind of fits the timeline.
I have meet alien good guy loves his footy lived out Campbelltown way .had some good footy post .he has silverdale covered lol

If you go to 5mins 39 seconds you can see May explaining to Nate, not to take him literally and that the lady doesn’t have a fur and a tail. 😂

Last edited:
The wingless fly is a popular pet out Penrith way.

And after it’s 13 day life, they usually squash it and eat it.

They win the game and their fans are still here on Souths LU congratulating themselves.

Go and celebrate under Ivans bus you creeps.

Stick to song writing. Musical TSP>Jaded whiney bitch TSP.

So says Lus only “ mod who stalks” ( ghost who walks) showing off to his Panther expeditionary force (PEF) mates.

The coalition of the cunning ( black adder).

So be on your way smug addict. Let the bunnies mourn in peace.

All of the civilised clubs in the game think a lot of your players are absolute garbage as human beings.

You can’t smug your way into respect PEF.

And back the Tigers before you dare mention the word “jaded” buster.

West knows west.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Just on Mitchell, he was quiet but it's harder for him to get into the game when we keep dropping the ball, he normally comes into play later in the sets but we didn't get to that point where he normally injects himself.
Mitchel hurt his knee on captains run, jd said he was good to play,but perhaps it impacted his running

handyman2190

Bench
Stick to song writing. Musical TSP>Jaded whiney bitch TSP.
I wish you and all your smugg arrogant arseholes piss off and leave us alone,how many times have we got to tell u your not welcome? We dont need your BS or your players mocking our team and our song, lui is a dog the chin a untrustworthy liar and the boofhead ,well you got lucky him leaving for the dogs and as per form mocking your club with that photo, and we dont need the excuse a dogs person leaked it, sign the contract dont wear the jersey dont take the photo,time for that later,glad he shat on your club,lol

soc123_au

Staff member
I wish you and all your smugg arrogant arseholes piss off and leave us alone,how many times have we got to tell u your not welcome? We dont need your BS or your players mocking our team and our song, lui is a dog the chin a untrustworthy liar and the boofhead ,well you got lucky him leaving for the dogs and as per form mocking your club with that photo, and we dont need the excuse a dogs person leaked it, sign the contract dont wear the jersey dont take the photo,time for that later,glad he shat on your club,lol
Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Or continue to cry. Your choice.

Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Or continue to cry. Your choice.

That’s abusing your mod badge Socky, you’re asking for a Mod Royal Commission if you don’t shut your gob.

By the way…

0B91AC19-3320-4502-B091-5DFB2DD2EDBD.jpeg

Don’t forget:

Burton tried to get out of his contract twice last year lol.

Rather play for the side heading for the spoon than for the grand finalists.

Why? Because he witnessed the evil, lived it and didn’t want a bar of it.

Now you apologise to young handy before we report you to Callmack. Young Handy is entitled to defend his forum from smug, as we all are.

He doesn’t want to take a fellow officer down, but you’re not giving him much choice.

He’s quicker than you on the old delete button buddy but only when he needs to be.

@callmack1, we call on you to arrest that Sock. Get a warrant and no bail. Lock him up and put him in with us at the Tigers forum. We don’t get fed for weeks. He couldn’t handle one day in real forum.

Get that smug out off his effing keyboard!

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
That’s abusing your mod badge Socky, you’re asking for a Mod Royal Commission if you don’t shut your gob.

By the way…

View attachment 59708

Don’t forget:

Burton tried to get out of his contract twice last year lol.

Rather play for the side heading for the spoon than for the grand finalists.

Why? Because he witnessed the evil, lived it and didn’t want a bar of it.

Now you apologise to young handy before we report you to Callmack. Young Handy is entitled to defend his forum from smug, as we all are.

He doesn’t want to take a fellow officer down, but you’re not giving him much choice.

He’s quicker than you on the old delete button buddy but only when he needs to be.

@callmack1, we call on you to arrest that Sock. Get a warrant and no bail. Lock him up and put him in with us at the Tigers forum. We don’t get fed for weeks. He couldn’t handle one day in real forum.

Get that smug out off his effing keyboard!

cartman-south-park.gif

I'm not a mod in here. I'm also not breaking any rules.